New York, April 13, 2018: The eClinical Solutions Market is segmented on the lines of its product, delivery mode, clinical trial phase, end user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers clinical analytics platforms, electronic data capture, electronic clinical outcome assessment, clinical data management systems, safety solutions, clinical data integration platforms, randomization and trial supply management, clinical trial management systems and electronic trial master file. Under delivery mode the market is classified into licensed enterprise, web-hosted and cloud-based mode. Clinical trial phase is classified into phase I, phase II, phase III and phase IV. Based on end user segmentation it covers consulting service companies, contract research organizations, medical device manufacturers, pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies and hospitals.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global E Clinical Solutions Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global E Clinical Solutions Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 12 billion by 2024 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 12% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/e-clinical-solutions-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Oracle Corporation, Parexel International Corporation, Medidata Solution, Inc., BioClinica, DataTrak International, Inc., CRF Health, ERT, eClinical Solutions, Merge Health Incorporated, and OmniComm Systems, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global E Clinical Solutions Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global E Clinical Solutions Market.
4) Discussion of research and development and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global E Clinical Solutions Market are as follows:
- Presence of a huge population.
- Low operating costs.
- Growing customer base.
- Shift of resources from AMCs to CROs.
The restraining factors of Global E Clinical Solutions Market are as follows:
- High implementation cost
- Lack of alertness of clinical data sciences software in the research area
- Lack of skilled research professionals
The Global E Clinical Solutions Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis
- Clinical analytics platforms
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
- Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (ECOA)
- Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS)
- Safety solutions
- Clinical data integration platforms
- Randomization and Trial Supply Management (RTSM)
- Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS)
- Electronic Trial Master File (eTMF)
By Delivery mode Analysis
- Licensed enterprise
By Clinical Trial phase Analysis
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Phase IV
By End-user Analysis
- Consulting service companies
- Contract research organizations
- Medical device manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical& biopharmaceutical companies
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 eClinical Solutions Market, By Product
7 eClinical Solutions Market, By Delivery Mode
8 eClinical Solutions Market, By Clinical Trial Phase
8.2 Phase I
8.3 Phase II
8.4 Phase III
8.5 Phase IV
9 eClinical Solutions Market, By End User
9.2 Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
9.3 Contract Research Organizations
9.4 Consulting Service Companies
9.5 Medical Device Manufacturers
9.7 Academic Research Institutes
10 eClinical Solutions Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Oracle Corporation
12.3 Medidata Solutions, Inc.
12.4 Parexel International Corporation
12.5 Bioclinica, Inc. (A Subsidiary of JLL Partners)
12.6 Datatrak International, Inc.
12.7 CRF Health
12.9 eClinical Solutions, Inc.
12.10 Merge Healthcare Incorporated
12.11 Omnicomm Systems, Inc.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States