New York, February 23, 2018: The Global Drug Screening Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 8.00 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 9.0 % in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (U.S.), Alere, Inc., (U.S.),Quest Diagnostics (U.S.), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Express Diagnostics Int’l Inc. (U.S.), Shimadzu (Japan), and MPD, Inc. (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Drug Screening Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
You can browse full report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/drug-screening-market
The Global Drug Screening Market has been segmented as below:
By Product and Service Analysis:
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Chromatography Instruments
- Breath Analyzers
- Fuel Cell Breathalyzers
- Semiconductor Breathalyzers
- Other Devices
- Rapid Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Devices
- Drug Test Cups
- Dip Cards
- Oral Fluid Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Devices
- Assay kits
- Sample Collection Cups
- Calibrators and Controls
- Laboratory Services
By Sample Analysis:
- Oral Fluid
- Others (Hair and Sweat)
By End User Analysis:
- Workplaces and schools
- Law enforcement agencies and criminal justice systems
- Personal users
- Drug treatment centers
- Pain management centers
- Drug testing laboratories
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Drug Screening Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Drug Screening Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/drug-screening-market
The major driving factors of Global Drug Screening Market are as follows:
- Growing aging population
- Initiatives for drug screening and growth in government funding
- Growing knowledge and awareness about drug screening among developing economies
- Rise in alcohol and drug abuse
- Drug addicts
The restraining factors of Global Drug Screening Market are as follows:
- Accuracy issues related to breath alyzers
- In Some countries drug screening is Considered as A Violation of Privacy Rights
- Consumption of alcohol is banned in some countries
The Global Drug Screening Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States