New York, May 09, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Infosys, Certara, Charles River Laboratories, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Albany Molecular Research, Selvita, DiscoverX, GVK Biosciences, ChemAxon, Novo Informatics and Jubilant Biosys. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 6 Billion by 2022.
The drug discovery is the method in which new applicant medications are discovered. Drug discovery informatics is used in many fields such as in pharmacology, biotechnology and in medicine. Drug discovery involves the medicinal chemistry, screening hits and optimization of those hits to increase oral bioavailability, metabolic stability, efficacy, selectivity and affinity. With the beginning of innovative analytics and cloud based technology, it is feasible to store, process and analyze huge amount of data sets at lower price.
The major driving factors of Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market are as follows:
• Information technology development in the field of data mining and methodical with respect to drug expansion
• Structured and unstructured data detonation
• Increasing usage of cloud based services
The restraining factors of Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market are as follows:
• Increasing chronic illness
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market has been segmented as below:
By Workflow Analysis
• Development informatics
• Discovery informatics
By Mode Analysis
• In-house Informatics
• Outsourced Informatics
By Service Analysis
• Clinical Trial Data Management
• Sequence Analysis Platforms
• Molecular Modeling
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Buy Full Research Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/drug-discovery-informatics-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 E-Prescribing Market : Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2 Key Market Dynamics
5.2.1 Market Drivers
188.8.131.52 Government Initiatives & Incentive Programs
184.108.40.206 Rising Focus on the Reduction of Fraud & Abuse of Controlled Substances
220.127.116.11 Focus on Reducing Medication Errors
18.104.22.168 Need to Curtail Escalating Healthcare Costs
22.214.171.124 High Cost of Deployment
126.96.36.199 Reluctance to Adopt New Technology
188.8.131.52 Security and Workflow Issues
184.108.40.206 Services Industry to Provide Opportunities for Revenue Generation
220.127.116.11 APAC Markets to Register High Growth
18.104.22.168 Lack of Technological Awareness Among End Users
6 Industry Insights
8 Global E-Prescribing Market, By Delivery Mode
9 Global E-Prescribing Market, By End User
10 Global E-Prescribing Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
Charles River Laboratories
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Albany Molecular Research
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States