New York, May 22, 2018: The DNS Service Market is segmented on the lines of its DNS server, Deployment type, Organization size, Industry Vertical and regional. Based on DNS server is segmented into Primary DNS server and Secondary DNS server. Based on deployment type is segmented into Cloud and On-premises. Based on organization size is segmented into Large Enterprises and SMEs. Based on Industry Vertical is segmented into Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Telecom and Information Technology (IT), Media and Entertainment, Retail and eCommerce, Healthcare, Government, Education and Others.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of DNS Service Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The DNS Service Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 500 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 13% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/dns-service-market
The major driving factors of DNS Service Market are as follows:
- Emphasis on Safeguarding the Websites from Ddos Attacks
- Low Cost Associated with DNS Service
The major restraining factors of DNS Service Market are as follows:
- Availability of Free DNS Service Providers
The major opportunities factor of DNS Service Market are as follows:
- Growing Era of Ipv6
- Increasing Online Presence of Businesses on the Web World
The major challenges factor of DNS Service Market are as follows:
- DNS Server Outages
The DNS Service Market has been segmented as below:
By DNS Server
- Primary DNS server
- Secondary DNS server
By Deployment Type
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
By Industry Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Telecom and Information Technology (IT)
- Media and Entertainment
- Retail and eCommerce
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for DNS Service Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for DNS Service Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report AWS, Cloudflare, Google, Oracle, Verisign, Akamai Technologies, Cdnetworks, DNS Made Easy, IBM, Microsoft, Neustar and Nsone. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/dns-service-market
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all DNS Service Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- DNS Service Market Analysis, By DNS Server
- DNS Service Market Analysis, By Deployment Type
- DNS Service Market Analysis, By Organization Size
- DNS Service Market Analysis, By Industry Vertical
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.6 Akamai Technologies
10.8 DNS Made Easy
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States