Florida, February 15,2018: For this report, various secondary sources, such as, directories, technical handbooks,company annual reports, industry association publications, chemical magazine articles, world economic outlook, trade websites, and databases have been referred to identify and collect information useful for this extensive commercial study of the district heating and cooling market. The primary sources experts from related industries and suppliers have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess future prospects and market estimations.
Asia Pacific held the major share of the global district heating (DH)market in 2014, accounting for more than 55% of the global market share in terms of sales volume. Whereas, North America held the major share of the global district cooling (DC) market in 2014, accounting for more than 50% of the global market share in terms of sales volume.
For this exploration think about, the base year is 2014, though the gauge is from 2015to 2023. This report incorporates the key progress influencing the global district heating and cooling market globally. The examination in the report gives point by point bits of knowledge of the worldwide area heating and cooling market.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report here: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/global-district-heating-and-cooling-market
The major driving factors of district heating and cooling market are as follows:
- Good returns and cost savings on investment produced via economy level
- Flexibility of production choices for such methods considerably mitigates generation cost and fuel risk
- Advantageous incentive methods and regulatory outline accelerating acceptance of DHC system among geographies.
- The restraints factors of district heating and cooling market are as follows:
- High capital cost related with pipeline network, construction of plant and connection hinder brisk capacity additions.
- The district heating and cooling market is segmented on the lines of its technology and geography.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for district heating and cooling and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for district heating and cooling
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Table of Contents
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- 4.1 Product Overview
4.2 Key Industry Developments
4.3 Market Indicators
- Market Overview
- Global District Heating and Cooling Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Technology
- Global District Heating and Cooling Market Analysis, By Region
- North America District Heating and Cooling Market Analysis
- Europe District heating and cooling Market Analysis
- Asia Pacific District Heating and Cooling Market Analysis
- Rest of World (RoW) District heating and cooling Market Analysis
- Company Profile
12.1 Competition Matrix
12.2 Key Global Players
12.2.1 ADC Energy Systems LLC
12.2.2 Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corporation (EMPOWER)
12.2.3 Emirates District Cooling LLC (Emicool)
12.2.4 Emirates National Central Cooling Company PJSC (Tabreed)
12.2.5 KELAG Wärme GmbH
12.2.6 Keppel DHCS Pte. Ltd.
12.2.7 Logstor A/S
12.2.8 Ramboll Group A/S
12.2.9 Tekla Corporation
12.2.10 Shinryo Corporation
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States