New York, April 30, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The district heating and cooling market is expected to exceed more than USD 229 Billion by 2023.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include ADC Energy Systems LLC, Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corporation (EMPOWER), Emirates District Cooling LLC (Emicool), Emirates National Central Cooling Company PJSC (Tabreed), KELAG Wärme GmbH, Keppel DHCS Pte. Ltd., Logstor A/S, Ramboll Group A/S, Shinryo Corporation, and Tekla Corporation.. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report here: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/global-district-heating-and-cooling-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for district heating and cooling and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for district heating and cooling
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The District heating and Cooling Market has been segmented as below:
by Technology Analysis
by Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Table of Contents
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Global District Heating and Cooling Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Technology
- Global District Heating and Cooling Market Analysis, By Region
- 6.1 Key Findings
6.3 Global District Heating and Cooling (Consumption) Market Value Share Analysis, By Technology Type
6.4 Global District Heating and Cooling (Consumption) Market Forecast, By Technology Type
6.5 Global District Heating and Cooling (Consumption) Market Volume and Value Analysis, By Technology
6.6 Global District Heating and Cooling (Generation) Market Forecast, By Components
6.7 Global District Heating and Cooling (Generation) Market Value Analysis, By Boilers and Chillers
6.8 Global District Heating and Cooling (Distribution) Market Forecast, By Components
6.7 Global District Heating and Cooling (Distribution) Market Value Analysis, By Pipes, Pressure Pumps, and Valves
6.8 Key Trends
- North America District Heating and Cooling Market Analysis
- Europe District heating and cooling Market Analysis
- Asia Pacific District Heating and Cooling Market Analysis
- Rest of World (RoW) District heating and cooling Market Analysis
- Company Profile
12.1 Competition Matrix
12.2 Key Global Players
12.2.1 ADC Energy Systems LLC
12.2.2 Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corporation (EMPOWER)
12.2.3 Emirates District Cooling LLC (Emicool)
12.2.4 Emirates National Central Cooling Company PJSC (Tabreed)
12.2.5 KELAG Wärme GmbH
12.2.6 Keppel DHCS Pte. Ltd.
12.2.7 Logstor A/S
12.2.8 Ramboll Group A/S
12.2.9 Tekla Corporation
12.2.10 Shinryo Corporation
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States