New York, April 30, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Thin-Film Encapsulation Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Samsung SDI, LG Chem, Universal Display Corp. (UDC), Applied Materials, 3M, Veeco Instruments, Kateeva, Toray Industries, BASF (Rolic) and Meyer Burger. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Digital Textile Printing Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 120 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 26% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Digital Textile Printing Market are as follows:
- Need for Thin-Film Barrier in Flexible and Organic Devices
- Trend of Thin-Film Encapsulation Using Inkjet Printing Technology
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-textile-printing-market
The Thin-Film Encapsulation Market has been segmented as below:
By Technology Type:
- Inorganic Layers
- Organic Layers
By Application Type:
- Flexible OLED Display
- Flexible OLED Lighting
- Thin-Film Photovoltaics
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Thin-Film Encapsulation Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Thin-Film Encapsulation Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-textile-printing-market
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Thin-Film Encapsulation Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Thin-Film Encapsulation Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States