Florida,January 01,2018: The Global Digital Printing Packaging Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Global Digital Printing Packaging Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 40.02 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 13.9% in the given forecast period.
The Global Digital Printing Packaging Market is segmented on the lines of its product, application, end user and regional. Based on ink segmentation it covers Solvent- based, UV-based, Aqueous and Others (latex and dye sublimation inks.). Based on technology it covers Thermal transfer printing, Inkjet printing, Electrophotography & electrostatic printing and others (direct thermal printing, toner-based printing systems ionography, and magnetography). Based on format it consists of Full color printing, Variable data printing, large format printing and others (print on demand and dimensional printing). By type it covers Corrugated, Folding cartons, Flexible packaging, Labels and Others (rigid packaging and metal packaging). Based on end users it covers Food & beverage, Pharmaceuticals and healthcare, Household & cosmetic products and others (automotive and electronic industry)
Browser Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-printing-packaging-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Digital Printing Packaging Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Digital Printing Packaging Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Digital Printing Packaging Market are as follows:
- Significant growth opportunities is offered by developing economies
- Cost effectiveness
- Demand for Sustainable Printing is growing
- Demand for digital printing packaging is increasing
- R&D activities investment
The restraining factors of Global Digital Printing Packaging Market are as follows:
- Compliance With Stringent Regulations
- Changes in the price of raw materials
- Production cost is high
Packaging industry will experience an important bombshell owing to the growing usages of cutting edge printing. Propelled printing is one of the obvious printing developments for packaging and names that have been seen among stamp proprietors who lean toward energetic turnaround limit which electronic printing offers. Furthermore, precisely printed packaging upgrades work handles, enables inventive advancing, and associates in speedier promoting. Late movements in the modernized printing approaches for advanced container wrinkling, container cutting and other completing advances developments has expanded the application in layered packaging, flexible packaging and folding cartons.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Digital Printing Packaging Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report includeQuantum Print and Packaging Ltd. (U.K.), Quad/Graphics Inc. (U.S.), and Traco Manufacturing, Inc. (U.S.) Eastman Kodak Co. (U.S.), HP Inc. (U.S.),Xerox Corporation (U.S.), Xeikon N.V. (Netherlands),Mondi plc (South Africa), and WS Packaging Group, Inc. (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Digital Printing Packaging Market has been segmented as below:
By Ink Analysis:
- Solvent- based
- Others (latex and dye sublimation inks.)
By Technology Analysis:
- Thermal transfer printing
- Inkjet printing
- Electrophotography & electrostatic printing
- Others (direct thermal printing, toner-based printing systems ionography, and magnetography)
By Format Analysis:
- Full color printing
- Variable data printing
- Large format printing
- Others (print on demand and dimensional printing)
By Type Analysis:
- Folding cartons
- Flexible packaging
- Others (rigid packaging and metal packaging)
By End User Analysis:
- Food & beverage
- Pharmaceuticals and healthcare
- Household & cosmetic products
- Others (automotive and electronic industry)
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-printing-packaging-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Digital Printing Packaging Market, By Printing Ink
7 Digital Printing Packaging Market, By Printing Technology
8 Digital Printing Packaging, By Format
9 Digital Printing Packaging Market, By Packaging Type
10 Digital Printing Packaging Market, By End-Use Industry
11 Digital Printing Packaging Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
12.2 Market Share Analysis of Key Players
12.2.1 HP Inc.
12.2.2 Xerox Corporation
12.2.3 Quad/Graphics, Inc.
12.3 Competitive Situation & Trends
12.4 Key Growth Strategies, 2011–2016
12.4.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
12.4.2 New Product Launches
12.4.3 Agreements, Partnerships, Contracts, and Joint Ventures
12.4.5 Technological Advancements
13 Company Profiles
13.1 HP Inc.
13.2 E.I. Du Pont Nemours and Company
13.3 Xerox Corporation
13.4 Mondi PLC
13.5 Quad/Graphics, Inc.
13.6 Eastman Kodak Co.
13.7 Xeikon N.V.
13.8 Quantum Print and Packaging Ltd.
13.9 WS Packaging Group, Inc.
13.10 Traco Manufacturing, Inc.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States