New York, January 30: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Digital Pathology Market By Product Segment Analysis (Whole Slide Imaging, Information Management System Storage & Communication, Image Analysis – Informatics); By End-user Analysis (Hospitals and diagnostic centers, Educational Institutes, Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”.
How Big is the Global Digital Pathology Market?
The Global Digital Pathology Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1052 million by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 12% in the given forecast period.
Inside the modern day method, the glass slides containing specimen samples are transformed into clean viewing, analysis, storage, and control of the amassed information. This is enabled in element with the aid of virtual microscopy, a generation that permits a success photograph posting and transmission over a related network. The records wealthy photograph bureaucracy the bottom for upkeep of digital health statistics of the affected person population and compile the allotted facts to build a principal database. The advancements in virtual pathology are expected to take the conventional pathology to a greater advanced stage. Digitalization of pathology has led to the automation of the exams at some point of prognosis, hence saving fee and efforts.
Request A Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/digital-pathology-market
The major driving factors of Global Digital Pathology Market are as follows:
• Efficient rate of digital pathology products
• High effectiveness of digital pathology systems
• Simplicity of transportation of slides virtually
The restraining factors of Global Digital Pathology Market are as follows:
• Lack of skilled personnel and reimbursement
The digital pathology market is segmented on the lines of its product, end user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers whole slide imaging, information management system storage and communication, image analysis informatics and others. Under end user segmentation it covers hospitals and diagnostic centers, educational institutes and pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies. The digital pathology market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/digital-pathology-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Digital Pathology and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Digital Pathology Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Digital Pathology Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Visiopharm, Indica Labs, Digipath Inc., Koninklinje Philips N. V., Hamamatsu Photonics K. K., PerkinElmer, Inc., Danaher Corporation (Leica Microsystem), Nikon Corporation, Pixcelldata Ltd., Glencoe Software Inc., and Definiens AG.. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Digital Pathology Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Segment Analysis
• Whole Slide Imaging
• Information Management System Storage & Communication
• Image Analysis – Informatics
By End-user Analysis
• Hospitals and diagnostic centers
• Educational Institutes
• Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
By Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Digital Pathology Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Digital Pathology Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States