Florida, February 08, 2018: Programmatic advertising has a major role in the overall digital out of home market. The programmatic advertising platform is an online auction where media buyers specify their targeting needs, such as audience demographics, time of day and location, still as their budgetary constraints. in keeping with a survey conducted by the Digital Place based Advertising Association (DPAA) (US), 39th of media buyers are interested in buying programmatic platforms for digital out of home advertising.
The global Digital Out of Home Market is segmented on the lines of its product, application, vertical and regional. Based on product type segmentation it covers (Billboard, Street Furniture and Transit); based on application it covers (Indoor, Outdoor and Displays Used in Digital Out of Home Advertising) and based on vertical it covers (Commercial, Infrastructural, Institutional, Other Verticals). The global Digital Out of Home Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The global Digital out of Home Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 5 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 10.3% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-out-of-home-market
The major driving factors of global Digital Out of Home Market are as follows:
- Increased Spending on Programmatic Advertising
- Increasing Focus on Business Intelligence and Rising Market Competitiveness
- Technological Innovations in Display Technologies
The restraining factors of global Digital Out of Home Market are as follows:
- Increasing Trend of Online/Broadcast Advertisement
The opportunities factors of global Digital Out of Home Market are as follows:
- Rising Demand for Internet of Things (IoT) and Emergence of the Cloud Platform
- Increasing Usage of Virtual and Augmented Reality in Digital Out of Home Advertising
The challenges factors of global Digital Out of Home Market are as follows:
- Developing Equipment Suitable for All Weather Conditions
- Lack of Standards for Interoperability Between Devices
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Wireless Displayand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for global Digital Out of Home Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Prismview LLC, JCDecaux, Lamar Advertising Company, Outfront Media Inc, Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc, NEC Display Solutions Ltd, DaKTronics, oOh!Media Ltd, BroadSignInternational LLC and Mvix, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-out-of-home-market
Table of Contents
2 Market Research Tactics
3 Market Summary
4 Quality Market Insights
4.1 Cenospheres Market Overview
4.2 By End User
4.3 By Application
4.4 By Material
4.5 Regional Market Snapshot
5 Digital Out of Home Market Overview
6 Regulatory Market Synopsis
7 Digital Out of Home Market, By Application
8 Digital Out of Home Market, By Product Type
9 Digital Out of Home Market, By Vertical Type
10 Digital Out of Home Market, By Geographic Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Prismview LLC
12.4 Lamar Advertising Company
12.5 Outfront Media Inc.
12.6 Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.
12.7 NEC Display Solutions Ltd
12.9 oOh!Media Ltd.
12.10 BroadSign International LLC
12.11 Mvix, Inc.
12.12 Key Innovators
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States