New York, May 22, 2018: The Digital Oilfield Market is segmented on the lines of its process, application, solution and regional. Based on process is segmented into Reservoir Optimization, Drilling Optimization, Production Optimization and Others. Based on application is segmented into Onshore and Offshore. Based on solution is segmented into Hardware solution, Software & service solution and Data Storage solution.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Digital Oilfield Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Digital Oilfield Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 28.53 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 5.2% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-oilfield-market
The major driving factors of Digital Oilfield Market are as follows:
- Increased Need from Oil & Gas Operators to Scale Up Production from Mature Wells
- Availability of Cloud Computing Services in Oil & Gas Increases the Adoption of Digital Oilfield Solutions
The major restraining factors of Digital Oilfield Market are as follows:
- Fluctuating Crude Oil Price
- Cyber threat can Hamper the Growth of the Digital Oilfield Market
The major opportunities factor of Digital Oilfield Market are as follows:
- Offshore/Ultra-Deep-Water Discoveries
The major challenges factor of Digital Oilfield Market are as follows:
- Interoperability of Multiple System Components from Different Solution Providers
The Digital Oilfield Market has been segmented as below:
By Process analysis:
- Reservoir Optimization
- Drilling Optimization
- Production Optimization
By Application analysis:
By Solutions analysis:
- Hardware Solutions
- Software & Service Solutions
- Data Storage solutions
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Digital Oilfield Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Digital Oilfield Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Schlumberger, Weatherford, BHGE, Halliburton, National Oilwell Varco, ABB, Emerson, Rockwell, Siemens, Honeywell, Kongsberg, IHS Markit, CGG, Digi International, Pason, Redline, EDG, Oleumtech, Petrolink and Katalyst. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-oilfield-market
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Digital Oilfield Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Digital Oilfield Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Digital Oilfield Market Analysis, By Process
- Digital Oilfield Market Analysis, By Application
- Digital Oilfield Market Analysis, By Solution
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
9.5 National Oilwell Varco
9.12 IHS Markit
9.14 Digi International
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States