New York, May 08, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Digital Health Monitoring Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medtronic, Inc., Apple, Inc., Sanofi, Mobisante, Inc., AirStrip Technologies, Inc., AliveCor, Inc., LifeWatch AG, Nike Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Johnson & Johnson, Jawbone, Omron Corporation, Withings, BioTelemetry Inc., athenahealth, Inc., AgaMatrix, Inc., iHealth Lab, Inc., AT&T, Qualcomm, Cerner Corporation, Diversinet, and Cisco, Inc. among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Digital Health Monitoring Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 254.7 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 38.8% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-health-monitoring-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Digital Health Monitoring and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Digital Health Monitoring Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Digital Health Monitoring Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Digital Health Monitoring Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Global Digital Health Monitoring Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis
- Digital health devices
- Mobile devices
- Blood glucose monitors
- Blood pressure monitors
- ECG monitors
- Neurological monitors
- Peak flow monitors
- Multi parameter monitors
- Sleep apnea monitors
- Digital health software
- Chronic disease apps
- Healthcare apps
- Personal health apps and others.
- Digital health services.
- Remote monitoring
- Fitness and wellness services
- Diagnosis and consultation services
- Prevention services and others
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Buy Full Research Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-health-monitoring-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium in sights
5 Market Overview
6 Digital Health Industry Insights
7 Digital Health Market, By Technology
8 Digital Health Market, By Region
9 Company Profiles
9.1. AT & T, Inc.
9.2. Cerner Corporation
9.3. Cisco Systems, Inc.
9.4. Athena Health, Inc
9.5. Qualcomm, Inc.
9.6. Philips Healthcare
9.7. Biotelemetry, Inc
9.8. Lifewatch AG
9.9. Ihealth Lab, Inc.
9.10. McKesson Corporation
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States