New York, April 13, 2018: The Diagnostic Catheter Market is segmented on the lines of its application, end user, type and regional. Based on application segmentation it covers cardiology, gastroenterology, urology, neurology, others (Bronchoscopy and Gynecology). Based on type segmentation it covers imaging catheters, non-imaging catheters. Based on end user segmentation it covers hospitals, imaging & diagnostic centers.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Diagnostic Catheter Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Diagnostic Catheter Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.30 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 7.3% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/diagnostic-catheter-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medtronic plc (Ireland), St. Jude Medical Inc. (U.S.), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), C.R. Bard, Inc. (U.S.), Terumo Corporation (Japan), Cardinal Health Inc. (U.S.)., and Edward Life Sciences Corporation (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Diagnostic Catheter Market are as follows:
- Rising geriatric populace
- Increasing commonness of cardiovascular issue
- Growing number of negligibly intrusive surgeries
- Technological progressions in imaging catheters
- Increasing interests in the human services industry
The restraining factors of Diagnostic Catheter Market are as follows:
- Shortage of experts in the field.
- High cost of innovatively propelled catheters
- Reuse of single-utilize indicative catheter
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Diagnostic Catheter Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans Diagnostic Catheter Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Diagnostic Catheter Market has been segmented as below: (Accordingly)
By Type Analysis:
- Imaging Catheters
- Angiography Catheters
- Ultrasound Catheters
- OCT Catheters
- Electrophysiology (EP) Catheters
- Conventional EP Catheters
- Advanced EP Catheters
- Other Imaging Catheters
- Non-imaging Catheters
- Pressure & Hemodynamic monitoring Catheters
- Temperature monitoring Catheters
- Other Non-Imaging Catheters
By Application Analysis:
- Others (Bronchoscopy and Gynecology)
By End User Applications
- Imaging & Diagnostic Centers
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Buy Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/diagnostic-catheter-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Diagnostic Catheter Market, By Type
7.2 Diagnostic Imaging Catheters
7.2.1 Angiography Catheters
7.2.2 Electrophysiology Catheters
188.8.131.52 Conventional Electrophysiology Catheters
184.108.40.206 Advanced Electrophysiology Catheters
7.2.3 Ultrasound Catheters
7.2.4 Oct Catheters
7.2.5 Other Diagnostic Imaging Catheters
7.3 Non-Imaging Diagnostic Catheter
7.3.1 Pressure and Hemodymanic Monitoring Catheters
7.3.2 Temperature Monitoring Catheters
7.3.3 Other Non-Imaging Diagnostic Catheter
8 Diagnostic Catheter Market, By Application Area
9 Global Diagnostic Catheter Market, By End User
10 Diagnostic Catheter Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Boston Scientific Corporation
12.3 St. Jude Medical, Inc.
12.4 Johnson & Johnson
12.5 Medtronic PLC
12.6 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
12.7 B. Braun Melsungen AG
12.8 C. R. Bard, Inc.
12.9 Cardinal Health, Inc.
12.10 Terumo Corporation
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States