New York, April 13, 2018: The Global Dermatology Devices Market is segmented on the lines of its product, application, end user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers lasers, RF Devices, Microdermabrasion devices, others. Based on application segmentation it covers vascular lesions, tattoo removal, hair removal, wrinkle removal, scar removal, acne removal, others. Based on end user segmentation it covers hospitals, specialty dermatology clinics, private clinics.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Dermatology Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Dermatology Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 5.31 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 7% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/dermatology-devices-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc., Cynosure Inc., Lumenis, Syneron Candela Ltd., Avita Medical Ltd., Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd., Cutera, Lutronics Corporation, and Beijing Toplaser Technology Co. Ltd. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Dermatology Devices Market are as follows:
- Growing demand for at-home devices
- Development aesthetic awareness and fashion consciousness
- Growing demand for non-invasive cosmetic correction procedures
- Rising geriatric population
- Growing Incidence of Skin Disorders
- Growth in healthcare expenditure
- Developing economies
The restraining factors of Global Dermatology Devices Market are as follows:
- Expensive of dermatological treatments
- Side effects related to dermatological treatments
- Stringent Regulatory Policies for Medical Devices
- Reimbursement Uncertainties and Issues
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Dermatology Devices Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Dermatology Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Dermatology Devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Alexandrite Laser
- Potassium Titanyl Phosphate (KTP)
- RF Devices
- Microdermabrasion devices
By Application Analysis:
- Vascular lesions
- Tattoo removal
- Hair removal
- Wrinkle removal
- Scar removal
- Acne treatment
By End User Analysis:
- Specialty Dermatology Clinics
- Private Clinics
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Dermatology Devices Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Dermatology Devices Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Buy Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/dermatology-devices-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market, By Type
7 Dermatology Treatment Devices Market, By Type
8 Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market, By Application
8.2 Skin Cancer Diagnosis
8.3 Other Diagnostic Applications
9 Dermatology Treatment Devices Market, By Application
9.2 Hair Removal
9.3 Skin Rejuvenation
9.4 Acne, Psoriasis, and Tattoo Removal
9.5 Wrinkle Removal and Skin Resurfacing
9.6 Body Contouring and Fat Removal
9.7 Vascular and Pigmented Lesion Removal
9.8 Warts, Skin Tags, and Weight Management
9.9 Other Applications
10 Dermatology Devices Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Alma Lasers, Ltd.
12.3 Cutera, Inc.
12.4 Cynosure, Inc.
12.5 Lumenis, Ltd.
12.6 Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
12.7 3Gen, Inc.
12.8 Bruker Corporation
12.9 Carl Zeiss
12.10 Genesis Biosystems, Inc.
12.11 Heine Optotechnik GmbH & Co. Kg
12.12 Michelson Diagnostics, Ltd.
12.13 Photomedex, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States