New York, April 13, 2018: The Global Dental Radiology Equipment Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers Dental Radiology Equipment further it consists of Intra-Oral; in intra oral it covers X-Ray Units and Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) and Extra-Oral it includes Photostimulable Phosphor (PSP) Systems. Further the product segmentation covers Digital X-Ray Sensors. On the basis of end user segmentation it covers Hospitals, Diagnostic centers and Dental clinics.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Dental Radiology Equipment Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Dental Radiology Equipment Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 8.5 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.5% in the given forecast period.
You can browse full report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/dental-radiology-equipment-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Young Innovations Inc., Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co. Midmark Corporation, Patterson Companies Inc., Henry Schein Inc., Sirona Dental Systems, Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Dental Radiology Equipment Market are as follows:
- Increasing dental and global tourism in developing nations
- Rising demand for cosmetic surgery
- High prevalence of dental disorders because of tobacco use
- Unhealthy diet
- Poor oral hygiene
- Consumption of harmful alcohol
- Low penetration rate for dental implants which enables cost-effective dental implants for the end-user.
The restraining factors of Global Dental Radiology Equipment Market are as follows:
- Lack of consumer awareness in developing nations
- High price Of Digital radiography Systems
- Taxes on certain classes of dental equipment
- Improper reimbursement in dental care
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Dental Radiology Equipment Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Dental Radiology Equipment Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Dental Radiology Equipment Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Dental Radiology Equipment
- X-Ray Units
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
- Photostimulable Phosphor (PSP) Systems
- Digital X-Ray Sensors
By End-user Analysis:
- Diagnostic centers
- Dental clinics
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
You can buy full report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/dental-radiology-equipment-market
Table of Contents
2 Dental Equipment Market: Research Methodology
3 Dental Equipment Market: Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Dental Equipment Market: Overview
6 Global Dental Equipment Market, By Product
6.2 Diagnostic Dental Equipment
6.2.1 Dental Radiology Equipment Market, By Product
18.104.22.168 Extraoral Radiology Equipment
22.214.171.124.1 Panoramic X-Ray Units
126.96.36.199.2 Cephalometric X-Ray Units
188.8.131.52.3 Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) Scanners
184.108.40.206 Intraoral Radiology Equipment
220.127.116.11.1 Photostimulable Phosphor (PSP) Systems
18.104.22.168.2 Digital Sensors
22.214.171.124.3 Hybrid Units
6.2.2 Dental Radiology Equipment Market, By Type
126.96.36.199 Dental Analog Radiology Systems
188.8.131.52 Dental Digital Radiology Systems
6.3 Therapeutic Dental Equipment
6.3.1 Dental Lasers
184.108.40.206 Soft Tissue Lasers
220.127.116.11.1 Diode Lasers
18.104.22.168.2 Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Lasers
22.214.171.124.3 Nd:Yag (Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) Lasers
126.96.36.199 All-Tissue (Hard/Soft) Lasers
188.8.131.52.1 Er:Yag (Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) Lasers
184.108.40.206.2 Er-Cr:Ysgg (Erbium, Chromium:Yttrium-Scandium-Gallium-Garnet) Lasers
6.3.2 General Equipment
220.127.116.11 Casting Machines
18.104.22.168 Instrument Delivery Systems
22.214.171.124 Ceramic Furnaces
126.96.36.199 Electrosurgical Systems
188.8.131.52 CAD/CAM Systems
184.108.40.206 Dental Chairs
220.127.116.11 Dental Light Curing Equipment
18.104.22.168 Dental Handpieces
7 Global Dental Equipment Market, By End User
8 Global Dental Equipment Market, By Region
9 Dental Equipment Market: Competitive Landscape
10 Dental Equipment Market: Company Profiles
10.1 Carestream Health Inc.
10.2 Danaher Corporation
10.3 Dentsply Sirona
10.4 Planmeca Group
10.5 A-DEC Inc.
10.6 AMD Lasers
10.7 Biolase, Inc.
10.8 Ivoclar Vivadent AG
10.9 Midmark Corp.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States