New York, April 13, 2018: The Global Dental Implants & Prosthetics Market is segmented on the lines of its implant type, material, stage and prosthetics type. Based on implant type segmentation it covers endosteal, transosteal and subperiosteal. Under material segmentation it covers metals, polymers, ceramics and carbon compounds. Based on stage segmentation it covers singles stage and multi-tooth stage. Under prosthetics type segmentation it covers dentures, dental bridges & crowns and abutments
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Dental Implants & Prosthetics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Dental Implants & Prosthetics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 12.8 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 7% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Dentsply International Inc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., Straumann Holding AG, Danaher Corp, 3M etc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Dental Implants & Prosthetics Market are as follows:
- Increasing adoption of dental implants by dental clinics.
• Increasing technological innovation and cosmetic dentistry.
• Growing inclination of the adult population.
The restraining factors of Global Dental Implants & Prosthetics Market are as follows:
- Lack of awareness collective with higher price of surgery and limited number of implantologists.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Dental Implants & Prosthetics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Dental Implants & Prosthetics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Dental Implants & Prosthetics Market has been segmented as below:
By Implant Type Analysis
By Material Analysis
• Carbon compounds
By Stage Analysis
- Single Stage
• Multi-Tooth Stage
By Prosthetics type Analysis
• Dental Bridges & Crowns
By Regional Analysis
- North America
• Rest of the World
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Global Dental Implants Market, By Product
8 Global Dental Prosthetics Market, By Product
8.2 Dental Bridges
8.2.1 Bridges, By Type
220.127.116.11 3-Unit Bridges
18.104.22.168 4-Unit Bridges
22.214.171.124 Maryland Bridges
126.96.36.199 Cantilever Bridges
8.4 Crowns & Bridges Market, By Material
8.4.1 Porcelain-Fused-To-Metal (PFM)
8.5.1 Partial Dentures
8.5.2 Complete Dentures
8.6.1 Definitive Abutments
8.6.2 Temporary Abutments
8.8 Inlays and Onlays
9 Global Dental Implants Market, By Type of Facility
10 Global Dental Implants Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.1 Institut Straumann AG
12.2 Danaher Corporation
12.3 Dentsply Sirona Inc.
12.4 Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
12.5 3M Company
12.6 Avinent Implant System
12.7 Camlog Biotechnologies AG
12.8 Biohorizons Iph, Inc.
12.9 Osstem Implant Co., Ltd.
12.10 Bicon, LLC
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States