New York, April 13, 2018: The Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on product type segmentation it covers General X-ray imaging systems, Market overview, CBCT imaging systems, Intraoral cameras, Stand-alone intraoral scanners and sensors of Other and Regional. Based on Application type it covers Diagnostic applications, Cosmetic applications, Forensic applications. Based on end user it covers Hospitals, Dental clinics and laboratories, Dental research institutes and Others.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.0 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 6.3% in the given forecast period.
You can browse full report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/dental-imaging-x-ray-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Gendex (U.K.), Danaher (U.S.), DenstplySirona(U.S.), Midmark Corp. (U.S.), Carestream Health Inc. (Canada), PLANMECA OY (Finland), LED Dental (U.S.), THE YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG. CO., LTD. (Japan), VATECH NETWORKS (Republic of Korea), Flow Dental Corporation (U.S.)., Progeny Dental Inc. (U.S)., Aribex Inc. (U.S)., KaVo Dental GmbH (Germany), Flow Dental (U.S)., CLEARAY (U.S)., Owandy Radiology (U.S.) and FONA Dental, s.r.o., (Slovak Republic) among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market are as follows:
- Rising edentulous population coupled with increasing demand for oral care
- Advances in technology
- Incidences of dental disorders is growing
- The demand for oral care is rising
- Increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry
- Growing shift from 2D to 3D dental imaging platforms
The restraining factors of Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market are as follows:
- Very costly dental imaging systems
- Lack of dental technicians in the laboratory
- Improper Reimbursement
- Management of high volume of image data
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market forGlobal Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for imaging (X-ray) for Global Dental Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Type:
- General X-ray imaging systems
- Market overview
- CBCT imaging systems
- Intraoral cameras
- Stand-alone intraoral scanners and sensors
By Application Analysis:
By End User:
- Dental clinics and laboratories
- Dental research institutes
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
You can buy full report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/dental-imaging-x-ray-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Dental X-Ray Market, By Product
8 Dental Digital X-Ray Market, By Type
8.2 Extraoral X-Ray Systems
8.2.1 Panoramic/Cephalometric Systems
8.2.2 Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) Systems
8.3 Intraoral X-Ray Systems
8.3.1 Digital Sensors
8.3.2 Photostimulable Phosphor (PSP) Systems
8.4 Hybrid X-Ray Systems
9 Dental Digital X-Ray Market, By Application
10 Dental Digital X-Ray Market, By End User
11 Dental Digital X-Ray Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 Danaher Corporation
13.3 Carestream Health, Inc. (Subsidiary of Onex Corporation)
13.4 Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
13.5 Planmeca OY
13.6 Vatech Co. Ltd.
13.7 LED Medical Diagnostics Inc.
13.8 The Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co. Ltd.
13.9 Air Techniques, Inc.
13.10 Midmark Corporation
13.11 Cefla S.C.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States