New York, April 13, 2018: The Global Dental Bone Graft Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on product type, the market is segmented into synthetic bone grafts, xenograft, allograft, demineralized allograft and repair membranes. Based on application, the dental bone graft market is classified into ridge augmentation, socket preservation, periodontal defect regeneration, implant bone regeneration and sinus lift. Basis of material type the global dental bone graft substitute market is segmented into putty, Injectable and granules.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Dental Bone Graft Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 729.04 million by 2022 at a CAGR of 9.8% in the given forecast period.
You can browse full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/dental-bone-graft-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Genoss, Sunstar Americas, Geistlich, Olympus Terumo Biomaterials Corp, Kerr Corporation, DENTSPLY Sirona International, Inc., RTI Surgical, NovaBone, Medtronic, Cortex Dental Implants Industries Ltd., BioHorizons IPH, Inc., Curasan AG, Zimmer Biomet, ACE Surgical Supply Company, Inc., Straumann AG, Inc., Graftys, Collagen Matrix, Inc., LifeNet Health, and Dentium among other vernacular players. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Dental Bone Graft Market are as follows:
- Continuous increase in aging population
- Governmental expenditure on oral healthcare
- Technological advancements in the field of dental bone graft
- Growth in the number of dental bone grafting procedures
- Increase in dental and medical tourism in developing economies
The restraining factors of Global Dental Bone Graft Market are as follows:
- High reimbursement rate
- Stringent Regulations in medical field related to devices used in dentistry
- Market players are facing pricing pressure
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market forDental Bone Graft Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Dental Bone Graft Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Dental Bone Graft Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Type:
- Synthetic bone grafts
- Demineralized allograft
- Repair membranes
By Application Analysis:
- Ridge augmentation
- Socket preservation
- Periodontal defect regeneration
- Implant bone regeneration
- Sinus lift
By Material Analysis:
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
You can buy full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/dental-bone-graft-market
Table of Contents
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market, By Type
7 Global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market, By Application
7.2 Socket Preservation
7.3 Ridge Augmentation
7.4 Periodontal Defect Regeneration
7.5 Implant Bone Regeneration
7.6 Sinus Lift
8 Dental Bone Graft Substitute Market, By Product
8.2 Bio OSS
9 Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Dentsply Sirona International
11.3 Biohorizons Iph, Inc.
11.4 Geistlich Pharma AG
11.6 Institut Straumann AG
11.7 Zimmer Holding Inc
11.8 Lifenet Health
11.9 RTI Surgical, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States