New York, May 08, 2018: The Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2850 million by 2024; Growing at a CAGR of more than 21% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various Data center infrastructure management (DCIM) given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The data center infrastructure management (DCIM) market is projected to observer a flow in demand globally due to its enlarged emphasis on energy efficient data centers. The rising impact of regulatory standards pertaining to data centers is also estimated to accelerate the requirement for DCIM solutions. DCIM is combination of information technology and services management to permit seamless examine of all system across information technology and facility infrastructure to progress the data center energy effectiveness.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for data center infrastructure management and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for data center infrastructure management.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Data center infrastructure management is driven by power consumption; cloud computing, virtualization and consolidation of data center, heat densities and increasing dependency on IT system.
The data center infrastructure management market is segmented on the lines of its solution, component, industrial and regional. Based on solution segmentation it covers consulting, facility management services, IT asset management and other services. Under component segmentation it covers cooling, power, DCIM Software, IT Asset and others. Based on industry segmentation the DCIM market covers retail, health care, telecom, information technology, banking, financial service and Insurance (BFSI) and others.
The Data Center Infrastructure Management Market has been segmented as below:
By Solution Segment Analysis
Facility management services
IT asset management
By Component Segment Analysis
By Industry Analysis
Banking, Financial services, and Insurance (BFSI)
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all data center infrastructure management.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of data center infrastructure management data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States