Florida, January 18, 2018: Crude oil is take out from offshore which includes many harmful impurities includes polymer, drilling mud, water, salts and sand. To remove moisture and salts from crude oil, crude oil desalter is used. For removing water content from crude oil the method is used called as crude oil electrostatic dehydrator. If crude oil is not treated then the impurities, water and salt present in crude oil will causes many maintenance and operating problems includes abrasion, fouling of equipment, corrosion and poisoning of catalysts in processing division. Crude oil desalter and crude oil electrostatic dehydrator is very effective methods to reduce water and salt content from crude oil. It includes different components such as level control device, mud wash, transactors, electrodes, distribution system and process vessel.
The crude oil desalter and electrostatic dehydrator market is segmented on the lines of its crude oil desalter type, crude oil electrostatic dehydrator type and application. Under desalter type segmentation it covers single stage crude oil desalter, two stage crude oil desalter and three stage crude oil desalter. Based on electrostatic dehydrator type segmentation it covers AC field electrostatic dehydrator, DC field electrostatic dehydrator and combined AC-DC field electrostatic dehydtator.
The crude oil desalter and electrostatic dehydrator market is expected to exceed more than USD$190 million by 2023.
Browse Full Report:
The crude oil desalter and electrostatic dehydrator market is segmented on the lines its application like upstream application and downstream application. The crude oil desalter and electrostatic dehydrator market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The major driving factors of crude oil desalter and electrostatic dehydrator market are as follows:
- Growing various new refinery installations
- Increasing crude oil production at off shore places
- Rising demand for FCC i.e. fluid catalytic cracking division
The restraints factors of crude oil desalter and electrostatic dehydrator market are as follows:
- Falling import of refined petroleum products includes diesel and gasoline
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for crude oil desalter and electrostatic dehydrator and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for crude oil desalter and electrostatic dehydrator
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Agar Corporation Ltd., Cameron International Corporation, Canadian Petroleum Processing Equipment Inc., Croda International Plc., Custom Process Equipment LLC, EN-FAB Inc., Engineering Technology & Innovation, LLC, Fjords Processing AS, Forum Energy Technologies Inc., Frames Group, GasTech Engineering Corporation, Komax Systems Inc., Mackenzie Hydrocarbons Pty Ltd., Petro Techna International Ltd., PROSERNAT S.A., SUEZ Environnement Oil & Gas Systems (Process Group Pty. Ltd.), and VME Process Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/crude-oil-desalter-market
Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Crude Oil Desalter and Electrostatic Dehydrator Market- Industry Analysis
4 Global Crude Oil Desalter and Electrostatic Dehydrator Market – Type Segment Analysis
5 Global Crude Oil Desalter and Electrostatic Dehydrator Market – Application Segment Analysis
6 Global Crude Oil Desalter and Electrostatic Dehydrator Market – Regional Segment Analysis
7 Company Profiles
Agar Corporation Ltd.
Cameron International Corporation
Canadian Petroleum Processing Equipment Inc.
Croda International Plc.
Forum Energy Technologies Inc.
GasTech Engineering Corporation
Komax Systems Inc.
Mackenzie Hydrocarbons (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Petro Techna International Ltd.
Fjords Processing AS
VME Process Inc.
Custom Process Equipment LLC
Engineering Technology & Innovation LLC
SUEZ environnement Oil & Gas Systems (Process Group Pty. Ltd.)
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned coating industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of coating industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States