New York, April 12, 2018: The Contrast Agents Market is segmented on the lines of its product, route of administration, medical procedure, indication, application and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers gadolinium-based contrast media, iodinated contrast media and barium-based contrast media. Iodinated contrast media is further segmented into high-osmolar contrast media (HOCM) and low-osmolar contrast media (LOCM). Under administration segmentation it covers urethral, oral, rectal and injection. Injection is further segmented into intra-arterial and intravenous. Medical procedure is classified into catheterization laboratory (cath lab), ultrasound, X-ray, computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Indication segmentation is classified into oncology (tumor detection), neurological disorders, cardiovascular disorders, nephrological disorders, gastrointestinal disorders and musculoskeletal anomalies. Based on application segmentation it covers radiology, interventional cardiology and interventional radiology.
The Global Contrast Agents Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 5.65 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 4% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/contrast-agents-market-report
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Contrast Agents Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals (Germany), Medrad Inc., SupertechInc, Lantheus Medical, ACIST Medical Systems, AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Canadian Imaging, NanoScan Imaging, Pinyons Medical Technology, TargesonInc, Beekley Medical, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, Nova Biomedical, NycomedAmersham, Daiichi, Covidien (Ireland), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Bracco Diagnostic Inc. (Italy), and Guerbet Group (France). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Contrast Agents Market are as follows:
- Growing number of private and public diagnostic centers.
- Increasing approvals for contrast agents.
The restraining factors of Global Contrast Agents Market are as follows:
- Side Effects related with contrast agents.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Contrast Agents Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for contrast media contrast agents.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Contrast Agents Market has been segmented as below:
By Products Analysis
- Gadolinium-based contrast media
- Iodinated contrast media
- High-osmolar contrast media (HOCM)
- Low-osmolar contrast media (LOCM)
- Barium-based contrast media
By Route of Administration Analysis
By Medical procedure Analysis
- Catheterization laboratory (cath lab)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
By Indication Analysis
- Oncology (tumor detection)
- Neurological disorders
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Nephrological disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal anomalies
By Application Analysis
- Interventional cardiology
- Interventional radiology
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Contrast Agents Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of contrast media contrast agents data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Pipeline Assessment
7 Global Contrast Media Market, By Type
7.2 Iodinated Contrasts Media
7.3 Gadolinium-Based Contrasts Media
7.4 Microbubble Contrasts Media
7.5 Barium- Based Contrasts Media
8 Global Contrast Media Market, By Medical Procedure
9 Global Contrast Media Market, By Route of Administration
10 Global Contrast Media Market, By Indication
11 Global Contrast Media Market, By Application
12 Contrast Media Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
14.2 GE Healthcare
14.3 Bayer AG
14.4 Bracco Imaging S.P.A.
14.5 Guerbet Group
14.6 Lantheus Medical Imaging (Subsidiary of Lantheus Holdings, Inc.)
14.7 Nanopet Pharma GmbH
14.8 CMC Contrast AB
14.9 Daiichi Sankyo
14.10 Subhra Pharma Private Limited
14.11 Spago Nanomedical AB
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States