New York, April 12, 2018: The Contraceptive Devices Market is segmented on the basis of its Product type, end use and geography. Based on product type it is segmented into Drugs (oral contraceptives, injectable and topical) and Devices (condom (male and female), diaphragms, sponges, vaginal rings, sub dermal implants and intrauterine devices (cooper IUD and Hormonal IUD). Further End User segmented into hospitals, clinics, home care and ambulatory surgical center (ASC).
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Contraceptive Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Contraceptive Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 14.98 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 7.5% in the given forecast period.
You can browse full report here @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/contraceptive-devices-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Cooper Surgical, Inc. (U.S.), Pfizer, Inc. (U.S.), Actavis, Inc. (U.S.), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (Israel), Bayer AG (Germany), The Female Health Company (U.S.), Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.), Mayer Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Church & Dwight, Co., Inc. (U.S.), Medisafe Distribution Inc. (Canada), and others. Company profile such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Contraceptive Devices Market as follows:
- Increase in Government initiative about contraceptives
- Implementation of the patient protection act
- NGO initiatives to promote the contraceptives devices
- Technological advancements
- Large number of regulatory approvals of contraceptive devices
The restraining factors of Global Contraceptive Devices Market as follows:
- Side effect of use of contraceptive devices
- Rising prevalence of infertility
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for contraceptive Devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Contraceptive Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Contraceptive Devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
By End User Analysis:
- Home Care
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC)
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
You can buy full report here @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/contraceptive-devices-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
6 GLOBAL CONTRACEPTIVE DEVICES MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
6.2. HORMONAL IUCD (2013 – 2024)
6.2.1. MARKET VALUE (USD MILLION)
6.2.2. MARKET VOLUME (UNITS SOLD)
6.3. COPPER IUCD (2013 – 2024)
6.3.1. MARKET VALUE (USD MILLION)
6.3.2. MARKET VOLUME (UNITS SOLD)
7 GLOBAL CONTRACEPTIVE DEVICES MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8 GLOBAL CONTRACEPTIVE DEVICES MARKET: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9 GLOBAL CONTRACEPTIVE DEVICES MARKET, COMPANY PROFILES
9.1. BAYER HEALTHCARE AG
9.2. DKT INTERNATIONAL
9.3. TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS INDUSTRIES, LTD
9.4. ALLERGEN, PLC
9.5. SMB CORPORATION
9.6. ACTAVIS PLC.
9.7. OCON MEDICAL LTD.
9.8. MONALISA NV
9.9. MEDISAFE DISTRIBUTION, INC.
9.10.MERIL LIFE SCIENCES PVT. LTD.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States