Florida, January 05, 2018: The Global Condom Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Middle East and Africa, Europe, Asia Pacific & Latin America. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, India, China, Japan, Brazil and GCC countries.
The global condom market will cross US$ 8 Billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of more than 10% by2022.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook which includes the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Sir Richard, FHC, Church & Dwight, Caution Wear, Reckitt Benckiser, Ansell, Line One Laboratories, Mayer Laboratories, Okamoto USA, ONE, NüVo Condoms, Origami Healthcare Products, Playboy, Powell Development Group, RFSU, Sagami Rubber Industries. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, business strategy, financial summary and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browser the full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/condom-market-report
The Global Condom Market is segmented on the basis of its products, The Global Condom Market is segmented on product as Latex, Non-Latex, Polyurethane (PU) Condom and AdditivesProduct Materials. It is segmented on Gender as Male and Female Condoms. Further in Non-Latex it is categorized as Polyisoprene, Polyurethane, Nitrile, Lambskin and in Additives it is categorized as Flavor Coatings, Spermicide and Lubricant. Global Condom Market is segmented on the channel of distribution also such as Mass merchandizer, Drugstore, Online, Other Distribution Channel.
The scope of the report includes in depth study of Global Markets On Global Condom Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
This report provides:
- An overview of the related technologies on global market for Global Condom Markets.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
- Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Condom Market.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major Driving factors of Global Condom Market are as follows:
- Rise in public health campaigns and marketing programs.
- Popularity among the end users.
- Rising Use of Condoms amongst Teenagers
- Birth Control and Family Planning
The restraining factors of Global Condom Market are as follows:
- Alternative methods of contraception.
- GoverningRegulations( Imports & Exports)
- Under developed countries hamper market penetration due to lack of awareness and social sigma.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/condom-market-report
Condoms are a thin sheathfilm usually made of latex and various materials are also used to produce Condoms. Basically condoms are used to avoid unnecessary Pregnancies and all Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). Condoms are for Male and Female. Male condoms are a barrier between direct intercourses of genitals. A Male condom is used on a erected penis at the time of sexual intercourse to stop the bodily fluids from entering into the vagina. In Female condoms the thick, inner ring with closed end is used for placing in the vagina and holds condom in place. The thin, outer ring remains outside of body, covering vaginal opening.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market landscape
5 Market segmentation by distribution channe
6 Market segmentation by product
7 Market segmentation by gender
8 Geographical segmentation
9 Company Profiles
9.1. TTK Group
9.2. Sagami Rubber Industries
9.3. Reckitt Benckiser Group
9.4. Ansell Healthcare LLC
9.5. Graphic Armor, LLC.
9.6. Church & Dwight