New York, April 12, 2018: The Global Computed Tomography Devices Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on product type segmentation it covers Low Slice CT Scanner (<64 slices), Medium Slice CT Scanner (64 slices), High Slice CT Scanner (>64 slices). Based on Application Cardiovascular Applications, Oncology, Neurovascular Application, Abdomen and Pelvic Application, Pulmonary Angiogram, Spinal Application, Musculoskeletal Application it covers other and Regional.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Computed Tomography Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Computed Tomography Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 5.5 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.2% in the given forecast period.
You can browse full report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/computed-tomography-devices-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens AG, Toshiba Medical System Corporation, GE Health Care, Hitachi Medical Corporation; Neusoft Medical, Neurologica Company Ltd. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Computed Tomography Devices Market are as follows:
- Surgical Procedures requiring anesthesia
- Innovative technological advancements
- Large Patient population
- Reimbursement from healthcare insurance for purchase of medical device
- Increased in disposable income
The restraining factors of Global Computed Tomography Devices Market are as follows:
- Expensive devices and lot of maintenance cost
- Increased sophistication and technologies of the machines
- Improper compensation of insurance in developing economies
- Adaption of reconditioned CT scanners is increasing
- Lack of qualified and experienced staff in healthcare
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Computed Tomography Devices Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Computed Tomography Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Computed Tomography Devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Type:
- Low Slice CT Scanner (<64 slices)
- Medium Slice CT Scanner (64 slices)
- High Slice CT Scanner (>64 slices)
By Application Type:
- Cardiovascular Applications
- Neurovascular Application
- Abdomen and Pelvic Application
- Pulmonary Angiogram
- Spinal Application
- Musculoskeletal Application
By End User:
- Diagnostic Centers
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
You can buy full report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/computed-tomography-devices-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 CT MARKET ANALYSIS
7 4 MARKET SEGMENTATION: HIGH END SLICE CT MARKET FROM 2010 TO 2017
8 MARKET SEGMENTATION: MID END SLICE CT MARKET FROM 2010 TO 2017
9 MARKET SEGMENTATION: LOW END SLICE CT MARKET FROM 2010 TO 2017
10 REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Medtronic plc
11.2 St. Jude Medical, Inc.
11.3 Siemens Healthcare
11.4 General Electric Company
11.5 Toshiba Corporation
11.6 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
11.7 Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
11.8 Hitachi, Ltd.
11.9 Canon Inc.
11.10 Brainlab AG
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States