New York, April 12, 2018: The Global Compression Therapy Market is segmented on the lines of its product, technology and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers Pumps, bandages, stocking, tapes. Based on technology segmentation it covers static, dynamic.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Compression Therapy Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Compression Therapy Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.24 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 5.3% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/compression-therapy-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include 3M Health Care, ArjoHuntleigh, Bio Compression Systems, Inc., BSN Medical, Covidienplc, medi GmbH & Co KG, PAUL HARTMAN AG and SIGVARIS MANAGEMENT AG. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Compression Therapy Market are as follows:
- Rising sports injuries boost demand for compression therapy products
- Increase in the number of orthopedic surgeries escalates demand for compression therapy
- Increasing obese population
- Aging Population is developing chronic venous disorders.
The restraining factors of Global Compression Therapy Market are as follows:
- Lack of favorable reimbursement policies
- Rising threats of complications
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Compression Therapy Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Compression Therapy Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Compression Therapy Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Compression Pumps
- Compression Bandages
- Compression Stocking
- Anti- Embolism
- Compression Tapes
By Technology Analysis:
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
You Can Buy Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/compression-therapy-market
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Compression Therapy Market– Industry Analysis
- Market Segmentation – By Technology
- Market Segmentation – By Product
- Market Segmentation – By Geography
6.1.1. Global Compression Therapy Market Revenue, by Geography, (US$ Mn), 2014–2024
6.2. North America Compression Therapy Market Revenue
6.2.1. By Country, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.2.2. By Technology, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.2.3. By Product, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.3. Europe Compression Therapy Market Revenue
6.3.1. By Country, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.3.2. By Technology, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.3.3. By Product, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.4. Asia Pacific Compression Therapy Market Revenue
6.4.1. By Country, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.4.2. By Technology, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.4.3. By Product, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.5. LATAM Compression Therapy Market Revenue
6.5.1. By Country, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.5.2. By Technology, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.5.3. By Product, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.6. MEA Compression Therapy Market Revenue
6.6.1. By Country, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.6.2. By Technology, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
6.6.3. By Product, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
- Company Profiles
8.1. 3M Health Care
8.3. Bio Compression Systems, Inc.
8.4. BSN Medical
8.5. Covidien plc
8.6. medi GmbH & Co KG
8.7. PAUL HARTMANN AG
8.8. SIGVARIS MANAGEMENT AG
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States