New York, April 12, 2018: The Global Chromatography Reagents Market is segmented on the lines of its type, bed shape, and physical state of mobile phase, separation mechanism, end user and regional. Based on type segmentation it covers silylation reagents, solid support, alkylation & etherification reagents, buffers, acylation reagents, solvents and ion- pairing reagents. Under bed shape segmentation it covers column, paper, planar chromatography reagents and thin layer. The Chromatography Market is segmented on the lines of its physical state of mobile phase like gas chromatography reagents, high pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC) reagents, liquid chromatography reagents, low pressure liquid chromatography (LPLC) reagents, ultra high pressure liquid chromatography (UHPLC) reagents, super critical fluid chromatography (SFC) reagents and others. Based on separation mechanism it covers adsorption, ion exchange, partition, affinity and size exclusion. Under end user segmentation it covers pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and biotech companies, cosmetics companies, clinics and hospitals, food and beverages companies, academics and research and government.
The Global Chromatography Reagents Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 9.45 billion by 2022 and Will grow at a CAGR of more than 5% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Chromatography Reagents Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Dani Instruments S.P.A., GE Healthcare, Hamilton Company, Jasco, Inc., Knauer Gmbh, Konik Group, Macherey-Nagel Gmbh & Co. Kg, Perkinelmer, Inc., Phenomenex, Inc., Restek, SGE Analytical Science Pty Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, and Thermo Fisher Scientific. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Chromatography Reagents Market are as follows:
- Increase in requirement for the technique because of rising number of the biotech and pharma companies.
- Growing use of this technique in innovation, metabolomics, genomics and proteomics.
The restraining factors of Global Chromatography Reagents Market are as follows:
- High cost of the technique which involves the design of the system and the automated features.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Chromatography and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for chromatography.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Chromatography Reagents Market has been segmented as below:
By Type Analysis
- Silylation reagents
- Solid support
- Alkylation & Esterification reagents
- Acylation reagents
- Ion- pairing reagents
By Bed shape Analysis
- Planar chromatography reagents
- Thin layer
By Physical state of mobile phase Analysis
- Gas chromatography reagents
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Reagents
- Liquid chromatography reagents
- Low Pressure Liquid Chromatography (LPLC) Reagents
- Ultra High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC) Reagents
- Super Critical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) Reagents
By Separation mechanism Analysis
- Ion exchange
- Size exclusion
By End-user Analysis
- Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Cosmetics companies
- Clinics and hospitals
- Food and beverages companies
- Academics, research and government
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Chromatography Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Chromatography Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Chromatography Reagents Market, By Type
7 Chromatography Reagents Market, By Application
7.2 Life Sciences
7.2.1 Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Applications
7.2.2 Biotechnology Applications
7.3 Environmental Testing
7.4 Food and Beverage Testing
7.5 Other Applications
8 Chromatography Reagents Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
10.2 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
10.3 Merck Millipore
10.4 Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
10.5 Avantor Performance Materials, Inc.
10.6 Waters Corporation
10.7 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
10.8 GE Healthcare
10.9 Regis Technologies, Inc.
10.10 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
10.11 Loba Chemie
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States