New York, August 09, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Cell Counting Devices Market By Product Analysis (Consumables and Accessories, Instruments); By End User Analysis (Research Institutions, Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”
Cell counters are devices that guide in calculating (WBC) and (RBC) cells that are alive or dead and cells fixation that help to include the platelets natural specimens. Cell counting is also done to find out the presence of bacteria and viruses in the blood so as to treat accordingly. Cell counting helps keeping up cell cultures and prepare the cells for transfection and downstream analyses aimed trial work processes. Cell numbering is a basic piece of diagnostics of different endless infections, for example, cancer and AIDS. Cell considering devices such stream cytometers, cell counters, microplates, spectrophotometers, test packs, and hematology analyzers find broad utilization in pharmaceutical organizations, inquire about foundations, analytic research centers, and hospital facilities.
The Global Cell Counting Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 9.8 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 7.0% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Cell Counting Devices Market are as follows:
- For cell based research government and corporate funding and investments
- Growth in frequency of High Prevalence of Aids and cancer
- Advanced stem cell research
- Development of Improved Image Analysis Instruments and Enhanced Informatics Solutions
The restraining factors of Global Cell Counting Devices Market are as follows:
- Hesitation between the researches to use Advanced Cell Counting Techniques
- Advanced Cell Counting Systems are of high cost
- Improper healthcare and research infrastructure in emerging countries
- Lack of skilled professionals in clinical laboratories
The Global Cell Counting Devices Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers Consumables and Accessories further Consumables and Accessories are segmented as Reagents, Assay Kits, Microplates, Accessories and Others. Instrument includes Spectrophotometers and in spectrophotometers it covers Single-Mode Readers and Multi-Mode Readers and further instrument can be segmented as Flow Cytometers, Hematology Analyzers and Cell Counters and in cell counter it covers Automated Cell Counters and Hemocytometers and Manual Cell Counters. The Global Cell Counting Devices Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic Market is further segmented to provide Market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global Market for Cell Counting Devices Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global Market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new Market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Cell Counting Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cell-counting-devices-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional Markets on Cell Counting Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the Market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global Market. Key players profiled in the report include Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), GE Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Merck Millipore (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Biotek Instruments, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Cell Counting Devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Consumables and Accessories
- Assay Kits
- Single-Mode Readers
- Multi-Mode Readers
- Flow Cytometers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Cell Counters
- Automated Cell Counters
- Hemocytometers and Manual Cell Counters
By End User Analysis:
- Research Institutions
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Other End Users
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States