New York, July 16, 2018: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market By Product (ECG Devices, ECG Devices Market, By Type, ECG Devices Market, By Lead Type, Implantable Loop Recorders, Cardiac Output Monitoring (COM) Devices, COM Devices Market, By Type, Event Monitors, Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Monitoring (MCT/MCOT), Smart Wearable ECG Monitors); By End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Home Settings, Ambulatory Surgical Centres (ASCs)) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2017 – 2024”.
The Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market is segmented on the lines of its product, end-user and regional. Basis of Product is segmented into ECG devices, implantable loop recorders, event monitors, cardiac output monitors, mobile cardiac telemetry, and smart wearable ECG monitors. Based on end-user it covers Hospitals & Clinics, Home Settings and Ambulatory Surgical Centres (ASCs).
Cardiac monitoring (CM) devices facilitate in continuous examination of a patient’s internal organ activity. Heart rhythm management (CRM) devices maintain traditional heart rhythm in patients stricken by rate and rhythm disorders of the heart. These devices play a vital role within the treatment of significant internal organ disorders, together with heart failure, atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, indications of recent coronary failure, coronary anaemia, lack of chemical element offer to internal organ muscles, effects of medicine, and bound genetic errors among others.
The Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 25 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 4% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cardiac-monitoring-and-cardiac-rhythm-management-market
The major driving factors of Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market are as follows:
- Increasing Incidence of vas Diseases
- Technological Advancements
The major restraining factors of Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market are as follows:
- Price-Sensitive Market
- Restricted Reimbursements for Remote internal organ observation Devices
The Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market has been segmented as below:
- ECG Devices
- ECG Devices Market, By Type
- Resting ECG Systems
- Stress ECG Systems
- Holter Monitors
- ECG Devices Market, By Lead Type
- Single-Lead ECG Leadwires
- 3-6 ECG Leadwires
- 12 ECG Leadwires
- Other ECG Leadwires
- Implantable Loop Recorders
- Cardiac Output Monitoring (COM) Devices
- COM Devices Market, By Type
- Minimally Invasive COM Devices
- Noninvasive COM Devices
- Event Monitors
- Event Monitors Market, By Type
- Pre-Symptom (Memory Loop)
- Post-Symptom Event Monitor
- Event Monitors Market, By Technology
- AutoDetect Monitors
- Manual Event Monitor
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Monitoring (MCT/MCOT)
- Smart Wearable ECG Monitors
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Settings
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres (ASCs)
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Olympus, Karl Storz, Stryker, Richard Wolf, Intuitive Surgical, Dornier MedTech, Lumenis, Cook Medical, Boston Scientific, CR Bard, HealthTronics, Medtronic and other companies. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Request Sample Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cardiac-monitoring-and-cardiac-rhythm-management-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Analysis, By Product
- Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Analysis, By End-User
- Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
9.1 Abiomed, Inc.
9.2 SCHILLER AG
9.3 Biotronik SE & Co. KG
9.4 Boston Scientific Corporation
9.5 Berlin Heart GmbH
9.6 Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
9.7 Cardiac Science Corporation
9.8 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
9.9 General Electric Company (GE)
9.10 Jarvik Heart, Inc.
9.11 Medtronic plc
9.12 Nihon Kohden Corporation
9.13 ReliantHeart Inc.
9.14 LivaNova PLC
9.15 St. Jude Medical, Inc.
Market Research Engine (MRE) is a next-generation provider of syndicated research, customized research, and consulting services. MRE’s global and regional market intelligence coverage includes industries such as pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others. Each Market Research Engine’s research report provides clients with a 360-degree view of the market with statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States