New York, April 12, 2018: The Cardiac Monitoring Advanced Technologies Market is segmented on the lines of its product, application and regional. Based on cardiac monitoring product segmentation it covers cardiac output monitoring (COM) devices, implantable loop recorders (ILR), event monitors and electrocardiogram (ECG) devices. Under cardiac rhythm management product segmentation it covers cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices, pacemakers and defibrillators. The cardiac monitoring advanced technologies market is segmented on the lines of its application like hospitals, home/ambulatory settings and other end users (laboratories and research institutes).
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Cardiac Monitoring Advanced Technologies with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Cardiac Monitoring Advanced Technologies Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 29 Billion by 2022; Growing at a CAGR of more than 4.5% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medtronic Inc. (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), and St. Jude Medical Inc. (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Cardiac Monitoring Advanced Technologies Market are as follows:
- Technological development includes home care, mobile cardiac telemetry and emergence of private institutional nursing.
- Rising incidences of cardiovascular diseases.
The restraining factors of Global Cardiac Monitoring Advanced Technologies Market are as follows:
- Cardiac monitoring and pressure to hold healthcare costs hamper complete approval of advanced technologies.
- Lack of skilled healthcare specialized with expertise in electrocardiography.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Cardiac Monitoring Advanced Technologies and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for cardiac monitoring advanced technologies.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
By Cardiac Monitoring Product Segment Analysis
- Cardiac output monitoring (COM) devices
- Implantable loop recorders (ILR)
- Event monitors
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) devices
By Cardiac Rhythm Management Product Segment Analysis
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices
By End-user Analysis
- Home/ambulatory settings
- Other end users (laboratories and research institutes)
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Cardiac Monitoring Market, By Product
6.2 ECG Devices
6.3 ECG Market, By Type
6.3.1 Resting ECG
6.3.2 Stress ECG
6.3.3 Holter Monitor
6.4 ECG Devices Market, By Lead Type
6.4.1 Single-Lead ECG Devices
6.4.2 3 to 6-Lead ECG Devices
6.4.3 12-Lead ECG Devices
6.5 Implantable Loop Recorders
6.6 Cardiac Output Monitoring (COM) Devices
6.6.1 COM Devices Market, By Type
126.96.36.199 Minimally Invasive COM Devices
188.8.131.52 Noninvasive COM Devices
6.7 Event Monitors
6.7.1 Event Monitors Market, By Type
6.7.2 Event Monitors Market, By Technology
7 CRM Devices Market, By Product
8 CM & CRM devices Market, By End User
9 CM & CRM devices Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Medtronic PLC
11.3 St. Jude Medical, Inc.
11.4 Boston Scientific Corporation
11.5 GE Healthcare
11.6 Philips Healthcare
11.7 Biotronik Se & Co., Kg
11.8 Cardiac Science Corporation
11.9 Livanova PLC
11.10 Mortara Instrument, Inc.
11.11 Schiller AG
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States