Florida, February 22, 2018:
The Global Cancer Biomarkers Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 157.0 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 13.3% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.), Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly and Company, Pfizer, Inc., Qiagen N.V. and Genomic Health, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Cancer Biomarkers Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cancer-biomarkers-market
The Global Cancer Biomarkers Market has been segmented as below:
By Cancer Type Analysis:
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Other Cancers
By Application Analysis:
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Risk Assessment
By Profiling Technology Analysis:
- Omic Technologies
- Imaging Technologies
- Cytogenetics Based Tests
By Bio-molecules Analysis:
- Genetic Biomarkers
- Protein Biomarkers
- Glycoprotein Biomarkers
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Cancer Bio-markers Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Cancer Biomarkers Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Cancer Biomarkers Market are as follows:
- Development in importance of biological and targeted drug therapies
- Growing in acquisitions and collaborations
- Developmental of new technological advancements
- Growing research for cancer biomarkers
- Improvement in investment from government, public, and private sectors
- Rising in clinical trials
- Expansion in popularity of personalized medicine and companion diagnostics
The restraining factors of Global Cancer Bio-markers Market are as follows:
- Expensive of drug development and risk of failure
- Strict government regulation and repayment policies
- Sample Collection and Storage department are facing technical problems
- Adverse effects of cancer drug therapy
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cancer-biomarkers-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 By Tumor Type
8 Cancer Biomarkers Market, By Type
9 By Profiling Technologies
10 By Application
11 By Geographic Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 Abbott Laboratories
13.3 Affymetrix, Inc.
13.4 Illumina, Inc.
13.5 Qiagen N.V
13.6 Roche Diagnostics Ltd
13.7 Agilent Technologies, Inc
13.8 Quest Diagnostics Inc
13.9 Merck & Co. Inc.
13.10 Hologic, Inc
13.11 Becton, Dickinson and Company
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States