New York, May 2, 2018: The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include BJ Services Company, Occidental Chemical Corporation (OxyChem), Qingdao Huadong Calcium Producing Co. Ltd., Solvay, Tangshan Sanyou Group, TETRA Chemicals (Tetra Technologies, Inc.), Tiger Calcium Services Inc., Ward Chemical, Weifang Haibin Chemical Co. Ltd., Weifang Taize Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., and Zirax Group. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Calcium chloride Market for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The calcium chloride market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1100 million by 2022; Growing at a CAGR of more than 4% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report:
The calcium chloride market is segmented on the lines of its application and regional. Based on application segmentation the calcium chloride market covers construction, oil and gas, de icing and dust control and others such as food, medicine, etc. The calcium chloride market’s geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Calcium Chloride Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Type:
Oil and gas
De-icing and dust control
Others (food, medicine, etc)
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Buy Report from here:
The major driving factors of calcium chloride market are as follows:
Increasing requirement for food preservatives to increase demand for calcium chloride.
Increasing demand for deicing salt supplements calcium chloride market.
The restraining factors of calcium chloride market are as follows:
Potential side effects of calcium chloride and regulations could slow down market growth.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for calcium chloride and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for calcium chloride.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all calcium chloride.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of calcium chloride data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States