New York, August 15, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market By Product Analysis (Dental CAD/CAM Materials, Dental CAD/CAM Systems); By End User (Hospitals, Dental clinics and laboratories, Dental research institutes) and by regional analysis – global forecast by 2016 – 2023”.
The Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.161 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 9.4% in the given forecast period.
The Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on product type segmentation it covers Dental CAD/CAM Material, Dental CAD/CAM Systems. Based on End users it covers Hospitals, Dental clinics and laboratories, Dental research institutes and others. Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
You can browse full report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cad/cam-dental-devices-market
The major driving factors of Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market are as follows:
- Rise in prevalence of tooth loss and growth in edentulous population
- Advantages of dental CAD/CAM-based restorations over dental lab restorations
- Technological advancements in dental CAD/CAM systems
- Increase in dental service organizations and rise in demand for advanced dental solutions.
The restraining factors of Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market are as follows:
- Lack of consumer awareness in developing countries
- High cost of CAD/CAM systems
- High maintenance cost
- Limited reimbursement
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market forCAD/CAM Dental Devices Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Dental CAD/CAM Device Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include 3M Company, Carestream Health Inc. Planmeca Group, A-DEC Inc, AMD Lasers, DENTSPLY Sirona, Inc, IvoclarVivadentAG, Midmark Corp., Biolase. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
Table of Contents
2 Dental Equipment Market: Research Methodology
3 Dental Equipment Market: Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Dental Equipment Market: Overview
6 Global Dental Equipment Market, By Product
7 Global Dental Equipment Market, By End User
8 Global Dental Equipment Market, By Region
9 Dental Equipment Market: Competitive Landscape
10 Dental Equipment Market: Company Profiles
10.1 Carestream Health Inc.
10.2 Danaher Corporation
10.3 Dentsply Sirona
10.4 Planmeca Group
10.5 A-DEC Inc.
10.6 AMD Lasers
10.7 Biolase, Inc.
10.8 Ivoclar Vivadent AG
10.9 Midmark Corp.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States