New York, May 09, 2018: According to the Market Research Engine research report, in 2014, the global BIM market was valued at US$ 2.3 Billion and is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 13.2 Billion by the end of 2024, exhibiting a significant more than 18% CAGR between 2017 and 2024.
On the Basis of Verticals: The Building Information Modeling Market (BIM) based on verticals has been segmented into commercial, residential, educational, healthcare, entertainment, industrial, sports, and others. Building Information Modeling Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Building Information Modeling Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market are as follows:
- Optimized Project Performance and Increased Productivity
- Enhanced Communication and Coordination Throughout the Asset Lifecycle Management Process
- Government Mandates for the Usage of BIM in Various Developed Countries
The major restraining factors of Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market are as follows:
- The High Cost of the Software Required for BIM
- Long Training Periods Decrease the Productivity of the Company
The Major Opportunities in Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market are as follows:
- The Growing Demand for Green Buildings
- Need for Integrated Process for Designing, Collaboration Coordination in the Aec Industry
The Major Challenges in Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market are as follows:
- The Lack of Information and Awareness About BIM
The Building Information Modeling Market has been segmented based on solution type, end-user, end-use industry, and geography. Based on solution type, the BIM market has been categorized into software and consultancy services. by End-users it covers Architects, Contractors, Engineers and Developers.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Building Information Modeling Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Building Information Modeling market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/building-information-modeling-market
The Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market has been segmented as below:
Building Information Modeling Market Analysis, By Type
Building Information Modeling Market, By End User
- Construction Managers/General Contractors
Building Information Modeling Market, By Vertical
Building Information Modeling Market, By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Building Information Modeling Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Building Information Modeling Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States