New York, April 12, 2018: The Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market is segmented on the lines of its type movement Analysis, product estimates & type analysis, guidance type estimates & trend analysis and regional. Based on type movement segmentation it covers needle breast biopsy, surgical biopsy. Based on product estimates & type segmentation it covers biopsy needles, biopsy tables, localization wires, guidance systems, others. Based on guidance type estimates & trend segmentation it covers ultrasound-guided, mammography-guided stereotactic, magnetic resonance-guided and others.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 7.86 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 10.8% in the given forecast period.
You can browse full report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/breast-biopsy-devices-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), C.R Bard, Inc., Devicor Medicals Products, Inc., and Hologic, Inc., Stryker International, Inc., Argon Medical Devices, Inc., Scion Medical Technologies, LLC, Cook Medical, Inc., among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market are as follows:
- Rising prevalence of breast cancer in women
- Global awareness and cancer screening programs
- Demand for alternative, less-invasive and accurate procedures
- Emerging economies are having growth opportunities
The restraining factors of Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market are as follows:
- Issues relating to regularities
- Breast Biopsy Procedures may lead to infection risks
- High procedure cost
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Type Movement Analysis:
- Needle breast biopsy
- Fine-needle aspiration
- Core-needle aspiration
- Vacuum-assisted core biopsy
- Surgical biopsy
- Incisional breast biopsy
- Excisional breast biopsy
By Product Estimates & Trend Analysis:
- Biopsy needles
- Biopsy Tables
- Localization wires
- Guidance systems
By Guidance Type Estimates & Trend Analysis:
- Mammography-guided stereotactic
- Magnetic resonance-guided
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Buy Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/breast-biopsy-devices-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Breast Biopsy Market, By Product
7 Breast Biopsy Market, By Type
7.2 Needle Breast Biopsy
7.2.1 Core-Needle Biopsy (CNB)
7.2.2 Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy (FNAB)
7.2.3 Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy (VAB)
7.3 Open Surgical Breast Biopsy
7.3.1 Excisional Breast Biopsy
7.3.2 Incisional Breast Biopsy
8 Global Breast Biopsy Market, By Guidance
9 Breast Biopsy Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Becton, Dickinson and Company
11.3 C.R. Bard, Inc.
11.4 Devicor Medical Products Inc.
11.5 Hologic Inc.
11.6 Argon Medical Devices
11.7 Cook Medical Incorporated
11.8 Encapsule Medical Devices LLC
11.9 Ethicon Endo Surgery (Johnson and Johnson)
11.10 Galini SRL
11.11 Intact Medical Corporatio
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States