New York, February 28, 2018:
Body Worn Insect Repellent Market Forecast 2018 to 2021
The body worn insect repellent market is expected to exceed more than US$ 376 million by 2021; Growing at a CAGR of more than 7.0% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Avon Products Inc., S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc., E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, BASF SE, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Sawyer Products Inc., The Orvis Company Inc., Mountain Warehouse Ltd., ExOfficio LLC and Insect Shield LLC among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Body worn insect repellent Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Segment Analysis
Stickers and patches
Oils and creams
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for body worn insect repellent and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for body worn insect repellent.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/body-worn-insect-repellent-market
Table of Contents
chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Body Worn Insect Repellent Market – Market Overview
Chapter 4 Global Body Worn Insect Repellent Market: By Product Type
4.1 Body Worn Insect Repellent Market: By Product Type
4.1.1 Global Body Worn Insect Repellent Market Revenue Share, By Product Type, 2014 – 2021
4.2 Oils and Creams
4.2.1 Global Oils and Creams Revenue and Forecast, 2014 – 2021
4.2.2 Global Body Worn Insect Repellent Market, by Oils and Creams, 2014 – 2021
4.3 Stickers and Patches
4.3.1 Global Stickers and Patches Market Revenue and Forecast, 2014 – 2021
4.4.1 Global Apparel Market Revenue and Forecast, 2014 – 2021
4.4.2 Global Body Worn Insect Repellent Market, by Apparel, 2014 – 2021
Chapter 5 Global Body Worn Insect Repellent Market: By Geography
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
6.1 Avon Products Inc
6.2 S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
6.4 E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
6.5 BASF SE
6.6 Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
6.7 Sawyer Products Inc.
6.8 ExOfficio LLC.
6.9 Insect Shield LLC
6.10 The Orvis Company Inc
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all body worn insect repellent market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of body worn insect repellent data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States