Florida, January 23,2018: Blood Screening Market Research Report- It report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. (U.S.), Becton, Grifols (Spain), Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), and Siemens Healthineers (Germany), and bioMérieux (France).Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Blood Screening Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.00 Billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 9% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Blood Screening Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Blood screening is a medicinal procedure in which given blood is mostly tried for HIV1, HIV2, HBV, HCV, jungle fever, syphilis, and different irresistible ailments. Given blood is screened for these irresistible illnesses to lessen the danger of transfusion-transmitted contaminations (TTIs). The worldwide blood screening market comprises of different advances and items and administrations which are utilized as a part of blood donation centers and doctor’s facilities for the screening of different TTIs.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/blood-screening-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Blood Screening Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Blood Screening Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Blood Screening Market are as follows:
- Growing demand for donated blood and the donors.
- Conducting number of blood donation camps.
- Increasing safety and knowledge of donated blood.
- Economic price and acceptance of NAT for blood screening.
The restraining factors of Blood Screening Market are as follows:
- Absence of proper regulations in developing countries for the use of NAT.
- High capital investments and high maintenance cost of NAT.
- Evolution of substitute technologies.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/blood-screening-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Blood Screening Market, By Technology
6.2 Blood Screening Market, By Volume (Number of Tests Conducted)
6.3 Nucleic Acid Test (NAT)
6.3.1 Transcription-Mediated Amplification (TMA)
6.3.2 Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
6.4 Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
6.4.1 ELISA Market, By Platform
22.214.171.124 Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA)
126.96.36.199 Fluorescence Immunoassay (FIA)
188.8.131.52 Colorimetric Immunoassay (CI)
6.4.2 ELISA Market, By Generation
184.108.40.206 First-Generation ELISA
220.127.116.11 Second-Generation ELISA
18.104.22.168 Third-Generation ELISA
22.214.171.124 Fourth-Generation & Above
6.5 Rapid Tests
6.6 Western Blot Assay
6.7 Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
7 Blood Screening Market, By Product and Service
8 Blood Screening Market, By End User
9 Blood Screening Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.3 F. Hoffmann-La Roche
11.4 Abbott Laboratories
11.6 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
11.7 Siemens Healthineers (A Subsidiary of Siemens AG)
11.8 Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc.
11.9 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
11.10 Beckman Coulter (A Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
11.11 Becton, Dickinson and Company
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States