New York, April 12, 2018: The Blood Screening Market is segmented on the lines of its product, service, technology, end user and regional. Based on product, services segmentation it coversreagents & kits, enzymes and polymerases, standards and controls, probes and primers, buffers, nucleotides, and solutions, labeling and detection reagents, immunosorbents, controls, conjugates, substrates, sample diluents and wash solutions, instruments, software and services. Based on technology segmentation it covers nucleic acid test (NAT), enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), rapid tests, western blot assay, next-generation sequencing (NGS). Based on end user segmentation it covers blood banks, hospitals.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Blood Screening Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Blood Screening Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.0716 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 9.7% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/blood-screening-market
Blood is a living tissue made up of fluid, with various cells and proteins suspended in it. It is a coursing liquid, containing red platelets, white platelets, and platelets. It gives oxygen and food to the body cells through vessels, conductors, and veins. It additionally expels metabolic waste and carbon dioxide from the body. A blood screening is a therapeutic procedure in which blood is analyzed for a particular illness or condition. It screens ailments and prevent medicinal issues and a combination of various conditions, for instance, maladies and danger. Blood screening is a medicinal procedure in which given blood is mostly tried for HIV1, HIV2, HBV, HCV, jungle fever, syphilis, and different irresistible ailments. Given blood is screened for these irresistible illnesses to lessen the danger of transfusion-transmitted contaminations (TTIs). The worldwide blood screening market comprises of different advances and items and administrations which are utilized as a part of blood donation centers and doctor’s facilities for the screening of different TTIs.
The major driving factors of Blood Screening Market are as follows:
- Growing demand for donated blood and the donors.
- Conducting number of blood donation camps.
- Increasing safety and knowledge of donated blood.
- Economic price and acceptance of NAT for blood screening.
The restraining factors of Blood Screening Market are as follows:
- Absence of proper regulations in developing countries for the use of NAT.
- High capital investments and high maintenance cost of NAT.
- Evolution of substitute technologies.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Blood Screening Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Blood Screening Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. (U.S.), Becton, Grifols (Spain), Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), and Siemens Healthineers (Germany), and bioMérieux (France).Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Blood Screening Market has been segmented as below: (Accordingly)
By Technology Analysis:
- Nucleic Acid Test (NAT)
- Transcription-mediated Amplification (TMA)
- Real-time Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- By Platform
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA)
- Fluorescence Immunoassay (FIA)
- Colorimetric Immunoassay (CI)
- By Generation
- First Generation
- Second Generation
- Third Generation
- Fourth Generation & Above
- By Platform
- Rapid Tests
- Western Blot Assay
- Next-generation Sequencing (NGS)
By End User Analysis:
- Blood Banks
By Product/Services Analysis:
- Reagents & Kits
- NAT Reagents & Kits
- Enzymes and Polymerases
- Standards and Controls
- Probes and Primers
- Buffers, Nucleotides, and Solutions
- Labeling and Detection Reagents
- ELISA Reagents & Kits
- Sample Diluents and Wash Solutions
- Other Reagents & Kits
- Rental Purchase
- Outright Purchase
- Software and Services
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Buy Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/blood-screening-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Blood Screening Market, By Technology
6.2 Blood Screening Market, By Volume (Number of Tests Conducted)
6.3 Nucleic Acid Test (NAT)
6.3.1 Transcription-Mediated Amplification (TMA)
6.3.2 Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
6.4 Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
6.4.1 ELISA Market, By Platform
126.96.36.199 Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA)
188.8.131.52 Fluorescence Immunoassay (FIA)
184.108.40.206 Colorimetric Immunoassay (CI)
6.4.2 ELISA Market, By Generation
220.127.116.11 First-Generation ELISA
18.104.22.168 Second-Generation ELISA
22.214.171.124 Third-Generation ELISA
126.96.36.199 Fourth-Generation & Above
6.5 Rapid Tests
6.6 Western Blot Assay
6.7 Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
7 Blood Screening Market, By Product and Service
8 Blood Screening Market, By End User
9 Blood Screening Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.3 F. Hoffmann-La Roche
11.4 Abbott Laboratories
11.6 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
11.7 Siemens Healthineers (A Subsidiary of Siemens AG)
11.8 Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc.
11.9 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
11.10 Beckman Coulter (A Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
11.11 Becton, Dickinson and Company
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States