New York, March 13, 2018:
Blood Culture Test Market Forecast 2018 to 2023
The Global Blood Culture Test Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.6 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.8% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Blood Culture Test Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Roche Diagnostics, bioMérieux SA, Becton Dickinson, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Siemens AG, Bruker Corporation, Cepheid, Alere Inc., Nano sphere and Abbott Laboratories. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/blood-culture-test-market
The Global Blood Culture Test Market has been segmented as below:
By Market Analysis:
- Blood Culture Media
- Aerobic Blood Culture Media
- Pediatric Aerobic Blood Culture Media
- Anaerobic Blood Culture Media
- Mycobacterial Blood Culture Media
- Fungi/Yeast Blood Culture Media
- Assay Kits & Reagents
- Blood Culture Accessories
- Automated Blood Culture Systems
- Supporting Laboratory Equipment
- Colony Counters
- Gram Strainers
- Software and Services
By Technology Analysis:
- Culture-Based Technology
- Molecular Technologies
- PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction)
- PNA-Fish (Peptide Nucleic Acid – Fluorescent in Situ Hybridization)
- Proteomics Technology
By Application Analysis:
- Mycobacterial Detection
By End User Analysis:
- Hospital Laboratories
- Reference Laboratories
- Academic Research Laboratories
- Other Laboratories
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Blood Culture Test Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Blood Culture Test Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Blood Culture Test Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/blood-culture-test-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Blood Culture Tests Market, By Method
7 Blood Culture Tests Market, By Product
7.2.1 Blood Culture Media
220.127.116.11 Aerobic Blood Culture Media
18.104.22.168 Pediatric Aerobic Blood Culture Media
22.214.171.124 Anaerobic Blood Culture Media
126.96.36.199 Mycobacterial Blood Culture Media
188.8.131.52 Fungi/Yeast Blood Culture Media
7.2.2 Assay Kits & Reagents
7.2.3 Blood Culture Accessories
7.3.1 Automated Blood Culture Systems
7.3.2 Supporting Laboratory Equipment
184.108.40.206 Colony Counters
220.127.116.11 Gram Stainers
7.4 Software and Services
8 Blood Culture Tests Market, By Technology
9 Blood Culture Tests Market, By Application
10 Blood Culture Tests Market, By End User
11 Blood Culture Tests Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 Becton, Dickinson and Company
13.3 Biomérieux SA
13.4 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
13.6 Nanosphere, Inc.
13.7 Bruker Corporation
13.8 Beckman Coulter (Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
13.9 Roche Diagnostics (A Division of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.)
13.10 Iridica (A Subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories)
13.11 T2 Biosystems
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States