New York, April 12, 2018: The Global Blood Culture Test Market is segmented on the lines of its product, technology, application, end-user and regional. Based on product Analysis segmentation it covers Consumables, Instruments, Automated Blood Culture Systems, Supporting Laboratory Equipment and Software and Services. Based on Technology Analysis segmentation it covers Culture-Based Technology, Molecular Technologies and Proteomics Technology. Based on application analysis segmentation it covers Bacteremia, Fungemia and Mycobacterial Detection. Based on end-user segmentation it covers Hospital Laboratories, Reference Laboratories, Academic Research Laboratories and Other Laboratories.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Blood Culture Test Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Blood Culture Test Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.5 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 7.8% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/blood-culture-test-market
The major driving factors of Global Blood Culture Test Market are as follows:
- Growing range of infection Cases and High price of Treatment
- Rising Geriatric Population
- Increasing range of regulative Approvals & New Product Launches
- High Incidence of blood Infections
- Growing Demand for speedy Diagnostic Techniques
- High Prevalence of Infectious Diseases
The restraining factors of Global Blood Culture Test Market are as follows:
- High cost of advanced blood culture techniques
- Lack of appropriate reimbursement policies
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Blood Culture Test Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Blood Culture Test Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Roche Diagnostics, bioMérieux SA, Becton Dickinson, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Siemens AG, Bruker Corporation, Cepheid, Alere Inc., Nano sphere and Abbott Laboratories. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Blood Culture Test Market has been segmented as below:
By Market Analysis:
- Blood Culture Media
- Aerobic Blood Culture Media
- Pediatric Aerobic Blood Culture Media
- Anaerobic Blood Culture Media
- Mycobacterial Blood Culture Media
- Fungi/Yeast Blood Culture Media
- Assay Kits & Reagents
- Blood Culture Accessories
- Automated Blood Culture Systems
- Supporting Laboratory Equipment
- Colony Counters
- Gram Strainers
- Software and Services
By Technology Analysis:
- Culture-Based Technology
- Molecular Technologies
- PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction)
- PNA-Fish (Peptide Nucleic Acid – Fluorescent in Situ Hybridization)
- Proteomics Technology
By Application Analysis:
- Mycobacterial Detection
By End User Analysis:
- Hospital Laboratories
- Reference Laboratories
- Academic Research Laboratories
- Other Laboratories
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/blood-culture-test-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Blood Culture Tests Market, By Method
7 Blood Culture Tests Market, By Product
7.2.1 Blood Culture Media
18.104.22.168 Aerobic Blood Culture Media
22.214.171.124 Pediatric Aerobic Blood Culture Media
126.96.36.199 Anaerobic Blood Culture Media
188.8.131.52 Mycobacterial Blood Culture Media
184.108.40.206 Fungi/Yeast Blood Culture Media
7.2.2 Assay Kits & Reagents
7.2.3 Blood Culture Accessories
7.3.1 Automated Blood Culture Systems
7.3.2 Supporting Laboratory Equipment
220.127.116.11 Colony Counters
18.104.22.168 Gram Stainers
7.4 Software and Services
8 Blood Culture Tests Market, By Technology
9 Blood Culture Tests Market, By Application
10 Blood Culture Tests Market, By End User
11 Blood Culture Tests Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 Becton, Dickinson and Company
13.3 Biomérieux SA
13.4 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
13.6 Nanosphere, Inc.
13.7 Bruker Corporation
13.8 Beckman Coulter (Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
13.9 Roche Diagnostics (A Division of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.)
13.10 Iridica (A Subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories)
13.11 T2 Biosystems
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States