Florida, January 19, 2018: Biosimilars Market Research Report – It report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Sandoz International GmbH (Germany), Hospira, Inc. (U.S.), and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Israel), Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (India), Biocon Limited (India), Mylan, Inc.(U.S.), Amgen (U.S.), Celltrion Inc. (South Korea), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), and Merck KGaA (Germany). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Biosimilars Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 9.5 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 26% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Biosimilars Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Patent expiry for reference biologics is placing the pace for the growth of biosimilars in this rather aggressive market. Recreating the patented protein structure for biosimilars is a key venture for regulators, as no two merchandise may be exactly the identical, which in addition complicates the regulatory procedure. Global biopharmaceutical regulators face numerous troubles bearing on the approval of biosimilars for numerous merchandise, because the regulations drafted for every product is precise to their method structure.
Browse the full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/biosimilars-market-report
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Biosimilars and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Biosimilars Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Biosimilars Market are as follows:
- Increasing force to curtail healthcare expenditure
- Increasing incidences of diseases
- Rising demand for biosimilars drug due to itscost effectiveness
- Increase in aging population
- Growing government support and initiative to expand and support biosimilars
The restraining factors of Global Biosimilars Market are as follows:
- High manufacturing complexity and expenditure
- Inventive strategies by biologic drug manufacturer
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/biosimilars-market-report
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Biosimilars Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Biosimilars Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Biosimilars Market, By Type of Product
6.2 Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Proteins
6.2.2 Recombinant Human Growth Hormone (RHGH)
6.2.3 Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (Filgrastim)
6.3 Recombinant Glycosylated Proteins
6.3.1 Erythropoietin (EPO)
6.3.2 Monoclonal Antibodies (MABS)
6.4 Recombinant Peptides
7 Biosimilars Market, By Type of Manufacturing
8 Biosimilars Market, By Application
9 Biosimilars Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Pfizer Inc.
11.3 Sandoz International GmbH (A Division of Novartis International AG)
11.4 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
11.5 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
11.6 Amgen Inc.
11.7 Biocon Ltd.
11.8 Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
11.9 Celltrion Inc.
11.10 Mylan Inc.
11.11 Samsung Bioepis