New York, August 09, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Biopreservation Market By Type Analysis (Nutrient Media, Sera, Growth Factors and Supplements); By Product Analysis (Temperature Control Systems, Incubators, Centrifuges, Alarms & Monitoring Systems, Accessories); By Application Analysis (Therapeutic Applications, Research Applications, Clinical Trials); By Biospecimens Analysis (Human Tissue Samples, Stem Cells, Organs); By End User Analysis (Biobanks, Gene Banks, Hospitals) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”
With the making commonness of perpetual diseases like cardiovascular diseases, tumor, diabetes and uncommon respiratory pollutions, Biopreservation is snatching importance centrality. Biopreservation is a system of securing the basic cases in a range sensible for their survival. Trademark cases that can be secured with the assistance of biopreservation routinely combine plasma, salivation, cells, tissues, body liquids and organs. Biobanks are coherently getting a handle on mechanized structures and programming contraptions to update putting away, association and recovery of HBS without yielding case practicality and respectability.
The Global Biopreservation Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.46 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR 11.65% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Biopreservation Market are as follows:
- Increasing knowledge of stem cell therapy
- Personalized medicine advancements
- Growing healthcare expenses level and living standards
- Advance developments in regenerative medicines
- Investments on Research and development is increasing
The restraining factors of Global Biopreservation Market are as follows:
- Problems relating to ethical
- Maintenance cost is high and possibility of tissue injury at the time of thawing and preservation
- Growth in demand for room temperature storage technology
- Data Management and sample integrity
The Global Biopreservation Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on type it covers Nutrient Media, Sera, Growth Factors and Supplements. On the basis of product segmentation it covers Temperature Control Systems and in that it includes Freezers, Refrigerators, Cryogenic Storage Systems and Thawing Equipment. In product segmentation it also includes Incubators, Centrifuges, Alarms & Monitoring Systems, Accessories and Other Equipment’s. Based on application it includes Therapeutic Applications, Research Applications, Clinical Trials and Other Applications. Segmentation on Biospecimens includes Human Tissue Samples, Stem Cells, Organs and Other Biospecimens. On the basis of End User it covers Biobanks, Gene Banks, Hospitals and Other End Users. The Global Biopreservation Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Biopreservation Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Biopreservation Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/biopreservation-market-report
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Biopreservation Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (U.S.), VWR Corporation (U.S.), Princeton Cryotech, Inc. (U.S.), Biolife Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), LifeLine Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Cesca Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.), BioCision, LLC (U.S.), Custom Biogenic Systems, Inc. (U.S.),Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), So-Low Environmental Equipment Co., Inc. (U.S.) and Core Dynamics, Ltd. (Israel). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Biopreservation Market has been segmented as below:
By Type Analysis:
- Nutrient Media
- Growth Factors and Supplements
By Product Analysis:
- Temperature Control Systems
- Cryogenic Storage Systems
- Thawing Equipment
- Alarms & Monitoring Systems
- Other Equipment’s
By Application Analysis:
- Therapeutic Applications
- Research Applications
- Clinical Trials
- Other Applications
By Biospecimens Analysis:
- Human Tissue Samples
- Stem Cells
- Other Biospecimens
By End User Analysis:
- Gene Banks
- Other End Users
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States