New York, May 10, 2018: The Global Biopreservation Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.46 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR 11.65% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Biopreservation Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (U.S.), VWR Corporation (U.S.), Princeton Cryotech, Inc. (U.S.), Biolife Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), LifeLine Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Cesca Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.), BioCision, LLC (U.S.), Custom Biogenic Systems, Inc. (U.S.),Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), So-Low Environmental Equipment Co., Inc. (U.S.) and Core Dynamics, Ltd. (Israel). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/biopreservation-market-report
The Global Biopreservation Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on type it covers Nutrient Media, Sera, Growth Factors and Supplements. On the basis of product segmentation it covers Temperature Control Systems and in that it includes Freezers, Refrigerators, Cryogenic Storage Systems and Thawing Equipment. In product segmentation it also includes Incubators, Centrifuges, Alarms & Monitoring Systems, Accessories and Other Equipment’s. Based on application it includes Therapeutic Applications, Research Applications, Clinical Trials and Other Applications. Segmentation on Biospecimens includes Human Tissue Samples, Stem Cells, Organs and Other Biospecimens. On the basis of End User it covers Biobanks, Gene Banks, Hospitals and Other End Users.
The major driving factors of Global Biopreservation Market are as follows:
- Increasing knowledge of stem cell therapy
- Personalized medicine advancements
- Growing healthcare expenses level and living standards
- Advance developments in regenerative medicines
- Investments on Research and development is increasing
The restraining factors of Global Biopreservation Market are as follows:
- Problems relating to ethical
- Maintenance cost is high and possibility of tissue injury at the time of thawing and preservation
- Growth in demand for room temperature storage technology
- Data Management and sample integrity
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Biopreservation Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Biopreservation Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Buy Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/biopreservation-market-report
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Biopreservation Media & Equipment Market, By Product
6.2 Biopreservation Media
6.2.1 Nutrient Media
6.2.3 Growth Factors and Supplements
6.3 Biopreservation Equipment
6.3.1 Temperature Control Systems
188.8.131.52 Cryogenic Storage Systems
184.108.40.206 Thawing Equipment
6.3.3 Alarms & Monitoring Systems
6.3.6 Other Equipment
7 Biopreservation Media & Equipment Market, By Biospecimen
8 Biopreservation Media & Equipment Market, By Application
9 Biopreservation Media & Equipment Market, By End User
10 Biopreservation Media & Equipment Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Biolife Solutions, Inc.
12.3 Cesca Therapeutics Inc
12.4 Lifeline Scientific, Inc
12.5 Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
12.6 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
12.7 VWR Corporation
12.8 Biocision, Llc
12.9 Core Dynamics, Ltd.
12.10 Custom Biogenic Systems, Inc
12.11 Princeton Cryotech, Inc.
12.12 So-Low Environmental Equipment Co., Inc
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States