New York, May 10, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Bioinformatics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Accelrys Inc., ID Business Solutions, Ltd., Affymetrix Inc., CLC bio A/S, Agilent Technologies Inc., GenoLogics Life Sciences Software, Inc., Life Technologies Corporation, and Illumina Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Bioinformatics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 16.18 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 21.1% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/bioinformatics-market-report
The Global Bioinformatics Market is segmented on the lines of its sector, product and service application and regional. Based on sector segmentation it covers medical biotechnology, animal biotechnology, academics, agricultural biotechnology, forensic biotechnology, environmental biotechnology and other sectors. Under product and service segmentation it covers knowledge management tools, bioinformatics services and bioinformatics platforms. Based on application segmentation it covers genomics, proteomics, chemoinformatics and drug design, transcriptomics, molecular phylogenetics, metabolomics and other applications.
The major driving factors of Global Bioinformatics Market are as follows:
- Increasing Biotechnology production in Emerging Markets
- Private and government organizations initiatives are increasing
- Growing adoption of bioinformatics tools in different sectors
- Demand for nucleic acid and protein sequencing is growing
- Cloud technology and nanopore sequencing technology
The restraining factors of Global Bioinformatics Market are as follows:
- Lack of Skilled Bioinformatics Professionals
- No integration of data and no standard data formats
- Need uniform formats
- Organizinglarge Volumes of Data
- Competition from in house progress and publically available tools is growing
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Bioinformatics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Bioinformatics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Bioinformatics Market has been segmented as below:
By Sector Analysis
- Medical Biotechnology
- Animal Biotechnology
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Forensic Biotechnology
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Other Sectors
By Product and Service Analysis
- Knowledge Management Tools
- Bioinformatics Services
- Bioinformatics Platforms
By Application Analysis
- Chemoinformatics and Drug Design
- Molecular Phylogenetics
- Other Applications
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Buy Full Research Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/bioinformatics-market-report
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52 Growing Demand for Nucleic Acid and Protein Sequencing
184.108.40.206 Increasing Initiatives From Government and Private Organizations
220.127.116.11 Growing Applications of Bioinformatics
18.104.22.168.1 Drug Discovery and Development
22.214.171.124.2 Clinical Diagnostics and Personalized Medicine
126.96.36.199 Growth in the Number of Collaborations Between Companies and Research Institutes
188.8.131.52 Lack of Well-Defined Standards and Common Data Formats for Integration of Data
184.108.40.206 Lack of User-Friendly Tools
220.127.116.11 Nanopore Sequencing Technology and Cloud Technology
18.104.22.168 Emerging Markets (India, China, and Brazil)
22.214.171.124 Increasing Adoption of Bioinformatics Tools in Various Industries
126.96.36.199 Management of Large Volumes of Data
188.8.131.52 Lack of Interoperability and Multiplatform Capabilities
184.108.40.206 Growing Competition From In-House Development and Publically Available Tools
220.127.116.11 Shortage of Skilled Bioinformatics Professionals
6 Bioinformatics Market, By Sector
7 Bioinformatics Market, By Products & Services
8 Bioinformatics Market, By Application
9 Bioinformatics Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Illumina, Inc.
11.3 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
11.4 Qiagen N.V.
11.5 Agilent Technologies
11.6 Applied Biological Materials (ABM)
11.7 Biomax Informatics Ag
11.8 DNAnexus, Inc.
11.9 ID Business Solutions Ltd.
11.10 Perkinelmer, Inc.
11.11 Waters Corporation
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States