Florida,January 18, 2018: Biofertilizer Market Research Report –It report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include T. Stanes & Company Limited (India), Camson Bio Technologies Limited (India), Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd. (India), Lallemand Inc. (Canada), and Nutramax Laboratories Inc. (U.S.) Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Biofertilizer Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.66 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 14% in the given forecast period.
Bio-fertilizer is a substance that consists of living microorganisms, which assist inside the growth of plant with the aid of growing the delivery of vitamins to it. Growing inside the use of bio-fertilizers is anticipated to lessen the demand for chemical fertilizers and pesticides as they abate the health of the soil. The purpose of this report is to provide an insight on the worldwide bio-fertilizer markets modern-day and projected developments and to perform an extensive analysis of market potentials available. The document analyzes opportunities within the developed and emerging economies so that agencies could make strategic decisions and benefit aggressive area.
Browse full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/biofertilizer-market-report
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for biofertilizer and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global biofertilizer Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global biofertilizer Market are as follows:
- Growth in the Organic Food Industry
- Hazards of Chemical Fertilizers
- Promotion By Government Agencies
- Rise in the Cost of Chemical Fertilizers & Pesticides
The restraining factors of Global biofertilizer Market are as follows:
- Technological & Environmental Constraints
- Poor Infrastructure
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/biofertilizer-market-report
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global biofertilizer Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Biofertilizers Market, By Type
8 Biofertilizers Market, By Crop Type
8.2 Cereals & Grains
8.3 Pulses & Oilseeds
8.4 Fruits & Vegetables
9 Biofertilizers Market, By Microorganism
10 Biofertilizers Market, By Mode of Application
11 Biofertilizers Market, By Form
12 Biofertilizers Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
14.2 Novozymes A/S
14.3 National Fertilizers Limited
14.4 Madras Fertilizers Limited
14.5 Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.
14.6 Rizobacter Argentina S.A.
14.7 T.Stanes & Company Limited
14.8 Camson Bio Technologies Limited
14.9 Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd.
14.10 Lallemand Inc.
14.11 Nutramax Laboratories, Inc.