New York, March 01, 2018:
Automotive Sensors Market Forecast 2018 to 2022
The Global automotive sensors Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 34 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 7.5% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Automotive Sensors Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, DENSO Corporation, Delphi Automotive PLC, Autoliv Inc., Sensata Technologies, Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Freescale Semiconductor Ltd., and STMicroelectronics N.V. among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Automotive-Sensors-Market
The Global Automotive Sensors Market has been segmented as below:
By Component Analysis
- Power train
- Body Electronics
- Safety and Control
By Type Analysis
- Pressure Sensors
- Gas Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Motion Sensors
- MEMS Sensors
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Automotive Sensors and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Automotive Sensors Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Automotive-Sensors-Market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Automotive Sensors Market, By Sensor Type
7.1.1 Automotive Sensors Market By Type
7.1.2 Temperature Sensors
7.1.3 Pressure Sensors
7.1.4 Position Sensors
7.1.5 Oxygen Sensors
7.1.6 Nox Sensor
7.1.7 Speed Sensors
7.1.8 Inertial Sensors
7.1.9 Image Sensors
7.1.10 Other Sensors
188.8.131.52 Radar Sensors
184.108.40.206 Ultrasonic Sensors
220.127.116.11 Rain Sensors
18.104.22.168 Relative Humidity Sensors
22.214.171.124 Proximity Sensors
126.96.36.199 Particulate Matter Sensors
8 Automotive Sensors Market, By Application
9 Automotive Sensors, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Robert Bosch GmbH
11.3 Continental AG
11.4 Delphi Automotive PLC
11.5 Denso Corporation
11.6 Infineon Technologies AG
11.7 Sensata Technologies, Inc.
11.8 Allegro Microsystems, LLC
11.9 Analog Devices, Inc.
11.10 Elmos Semiconductor AG
11.11 CTS Corporation
11.12 Autoliv Inc
11.13 Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
11.14 General Electric Co.
11.15 Measurement Specialities, Inc.
11.16 Stmicroelectronics N.V.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Automotive Sensors Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Automotive Sensors Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States