New York, October 17, 2017/Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Automotive Sensor Market By Sensor Type (Temperature Sensors, Position Sensors, Oxygen Sensors, Nox Sensors, Speed Sensors, Inertial Sensors, Image Sensors); By Application Type (Powertrain, Chassis, Exhaust, Safety and Control, Application, Body Electronics, Telematics) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”.
Automotive sensors monitor and management the chemical, physical and method changes of the cars. Sensors square measure accustomed minimize the fuel consumption, reduce onboard weight of car and comply with government laws towards the passenger’s safety.
The Global Automotive Sensor Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.5 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 23% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automotive-sensor-market
The major driving factors of Global Automotive Sensor Market are as follows:
- Increasing use of sensors in hybrid and electrical cars
- Favorable legislations to be used of automotive sensors
- Consumer issues regarding vehicle security and atmosphere safety (includes image sensor)
The restraining factors of Global Automotive Sensor Market are as follows:
- High development cost including raw material cost
The Global Automotive Sensor Market is segmented on the lines of its sensor type, application and regional. Based on sensor type segmentation it covers Temperature Sensors, Position Sensors, Oxygen Sensors, Nox Sensors, Speed Sensors, Inertial Sensors, Image Sensors and Other Sensors. Based on application it covers Powertrain, Chassis, Exhaust, Safety and Control, Application, Body Electronics, Telematics and Others. Global Automotive Sensor Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Automotive Sensor Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Automotive Sensor Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Automotive Sensor Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Denso Corporation (Japan), Valeo Pvt. Ltd (France), Delphi Automotive LLP (UK), Hitachi Appliances Inc. (Japan), Continental AG Corporation (Germany), Sensata Technologies Inc. (US), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), Autoliv Inc. (US), NXP semiconductors (US), and STMicroelectronics N.V (Switzerland). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Automotive Sensor Market has been segmented as below:
By Sensor Type:
- Temperature Sensors
- Position Sensors
- Oxygen Sensors
- Nox Sensors
- Speed Sensors
- Inertial Sensors
- Image Sensors
- Other Sensors
- Radar Sensors
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Rain Sensors
- Relative Humidity Sensors
- Proximity Sensors
- Particulate Ma
By Application Type:
- Safety and Control
- Body Electronics
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States