New York, May 23, 2018: The Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market is segmented on the lines of its offering, application, technology, process and regional. On the basis of offering, the market can be categorised into software and hardware. On the basis of application, Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market can be segmented into Human–Machine Interface, Semi-Autonomous Driving and Autonomous Vehicle. On the basis of technology can be segmented into Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Context Awareness and Natural Language Processing. Based on process it covers Signal Recognition, Image Recognition and Data Mining.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 10.73 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 37.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automotive-artificial-intelligence-market
The major driving factors of Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market are as follows:
- Advancement in technologies
- Increase in awareness
- Increase in number of eSports enthusiast
The major restraining factors of Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market are as follows:
- Performance of the eSport system heavily depends on size, structure and idea
- Operator do not have full control over the tournaments and leagues
- Fraudulent betting
The Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market has been segmented as below:
- Context Awareness
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Mining
- Image Recognition
- Signal Recognition
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Human–Machine Interface
- Semi-Autonomous Driving
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include NVIDIA Corporation, Volvo Car Corporation, Audi AG, Microsoft Corporation, Harman International Industries, Inc., Xilinx Inc., General Motors Company, Daimler AG, Uber Technologies, Inc., Didi Chuxing, Tesla, Inc. Ford Motor Company, Toyota Motor Corporation, Intel Corporation, Alphabet Inc., Microsoft Corporation etc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automotive-artificial-intelligence-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market Analysis, By Technology
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market Analysis, By Application
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market Analysis, By Offering
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market Analysis, By Process
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
11.1 Alphabet Inc.
11.2 Microsoft Corporation
11.3 International Business Machines Corporation
11.4 Intel Corporation
11.5 NVIDIA Corporation
11.6 Xilinx Inc.
11.7 Start-Up Ecosystem
11.8 Qualcomm Inc.
11.9 Volvo Car Corporation
11.10 Harman International Industries, Inc.
11.11 Didi Chuxing
11.12 Audi AG
11.13 Ford Motor Company
11.14 Toyota Motor Corporation
11.15 Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
11.16 Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
11.17 Hyundai Motor Company
11.18 General Motors Company
11.19 Daimler AG
11.20 Uber Technologies, Inc.
11.21 Tesla, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States