Florida, February 08, 2018: ANPR system is a technology that is used to read vehicle registration plates through the optical character recognition on images. This system uses the existing closed-circuit television, road-rule enforcement cameras, or cameras specifically designed for the task. ANPR system is usually used by police forces all over the world for law enforcement purposes, where it performs the task to check if a vehicle is registered or licensed. It is also used in the places where electronic toll collection and pay-per-use roads are executed.
The global ANPR system market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers (Fixed, Portable, Mobile); and based on end user/application it covers (Law Enforcement, Traffic Management, Electronic Toll Collection, Parking Management and other application). The global ANPR system marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Global ANPR system market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.57 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 9.74% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automatic-number-plate-recognition-system-market
The major driving factors of global ANPR system market are as follows:
- Growth in high technological security
- Allocation of funds from governments for intelligent transport system (ITS)
- Large number of players engaged in the production of an integrated ANPR system
- Demand from end users such as traffic management, parking management, toll collection
The restraining factors of global ANPR system market are as follows:
- Major restraint of ANPR is non-uniformity of number plate with respect to their text pattern, design, and font size
- Developers are incapable to overcome this issue at the time of development of ANPR systems
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for ANPR system and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for global ANPR system market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Conduent, KapschTrafficCom AG, Siemens AG, Q-Free ASA, Genetec, Bosch Security Systems GmbH, Neology, TagMaster North America, Tattile, NDI Recognition Systems, Euro Car Parks Limited, Quercus Technologies, Vigilant Solutions, Elsag North America, ARH, Digital Recognition System, Beltech ANPR International, HTS, FF Group. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automatic-number-plate-recognition-system-market
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 ANPR System Market, By Type
7 ANPR System Market, By Component
4.1 Lucrative Opportunities in the ANPR System Market
4.2 ANPR System Market – Comparison of Growth Pattern of ANPR Applications
4.3 APAC ANPR System Market, By Country & Application
4.4 Market Share of Major Countries, 2016
4.5 ANPR System Market, By Type, 2017 vs 2023
8 ANPR System Market, By Application
9 ANPR System Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 KAPSCH TrafficCom AG
11.3 Conduent, Inc.
11.4 Q-Free ASA
11.5 Siemens AG
11.6 Genetec Inc.
11.7 ARH Inc.
11.8 Neology, Inc.
11.9 Elsag North America, LLC
11.10 Vigilant Solutions, Inc.
11.11 Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
11.12 Tattile SRL
11.13 Digital Recognition Systems Ltd.
11.14 NDI Recognition Systems
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States