New York, July 03, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Automated Test Equipment Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Advantest Corporation, Teradyne, Inc, National Instruments Corporation, Chroma ATE, Inc, Astronics Corporation, Star Technologies, Inc, Roos Instruments, Inc, Marvin Test Solutions, Inc, LTX-Credence Corporation and Aeroflex, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Automated Test Equipment Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 25 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automated-test-equipment-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Automated Test Equipment Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Automated Test Equipment Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Automated test equipment market is fuelled by the rising complexities within the consumer of shopper electronic devices, the necessity for effective testing within the electronics and semiconductor industries, and also the growing range of consumer electronic devices. In distinction, the machine-driven automated market is primarily hampered by the increased dependence of the ate market on the semiconductor trade, that is cyclical in nature. different factors impeding the world market are the high consolidation within the competitive landscape of the automated test equipment market and also the reducing costs of ate. These challenges overpowered powerless by existing opportunities similar to the event of semiconductor manufacturing processes, the enlargement of wireless networks in rising economies, and also the move towards energy-efficient integrated circuits.
The major driving factors of Automated Test Equipment Market are as follows:
- The ATE Testing Speed Reduces the Manufacturing Time
- High Efficiency by ATE Increases Throughput
The major restraints factors of Automated Test Equipment Market are as follows:
- High Cost Associated with the Testers and Testing Components
- Requirement of New ATE with Changing Technologies
The Automated Test Equipment Market has been segmented as below:
- Mass Interconnect
- Industrial Pcs
- Handlers/ Probers
- Mixed Signal Testing
- Digital Testing
- Memory Chip Testing
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace and Defence
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Automated Test Equipment Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Automated Test Equipment Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automated-test-equipment-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Automated Test Equipment Market Analysis, By Component
5.1 Industrial Pcs
5.2 Mass Interconnect
5.3 Handlers/ Probers
- Automated Test Equipment Market Analysis, By Type
- Automated Test Equipment Market Analysis, By Application
- Automated Test Equipment Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 Advantest Corporation
10.2 Chroma ATE, Inc.
10.3 National Instruments Corporation
10.4 Marvin Test Solutions, Inc.
10.5 Astronics Corporation
10.6 LTX-Credence Corporation
10.7 Aeroflex, Inc.
10.8 Teradyne, Inc.
10.9 Star Technologies, Inc.
10.10 Roos Instruments, Inc.
Market Research Engine (MRE) is a next-generation provider of syndicated research, customized research, and consulting services. MRE’s global and regional market intelligence coverage includes industries such as pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others. Each Market Research Engine’s research report provides clients with a 360-degree view of the market with statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States