Florida, January 10, 2018: The global automated storage and retrieval system market is segmented on the lines of its product type, application and regional. Based on product type segmentation it coversUnit Load, Mini Load, Vertical Lift Module (VLM), Carousel, Mid Load, Autostore. And based on application segmentation it covers Automotive, Chemicals, Aviation, Semiconductor & Electronics, E-Commerce, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Metals & Heavy Machinery, and other application. The global automated storage and retrieval system market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS) works with various computer-controlled systems, performing the tasks like automatically placing and retrieving data from defined storage locations. AS/RS is usually used in applications where high volume of data is moved in and out of storage.
The global automated storage and retrieval system market is expected to exceed more than US$ 8.98 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.37% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automated-storage-and-retrieval-system-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for automated storage and retrieval system and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for global automated storage and retrieval system market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of global automated storage and retrieval system are as follows:
- Users prefer for optimum storage utilization because of space constraints
- No value is added in AS/RS process only storage and transport
- Maintains the audits of the accuracy of the inventory of contents
- Reduces the labor costs, workforce requirements, and increases safety
The restraining factors of global automated storage and retrieval system are as follows:
- High investment cost
- Uses high rise and high-density storage concepts
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on automated storage and retrieval system market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automated-storage-and-retrieval-system-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Market, By Type
7 Market, By Function
8 Market, By Industry
9 Geographic Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profile
11.2 Daifuku Co., Ltd
11.3 SSI Schaefer Group
11.4 Murata Machinery, Ltd.
11.5 Knapp AG
11.6 TGW Logistics Group GmbH
11.7 Kardex Group
11.8 Swisslog Holding AG
11.9 Mecalux S.A.
11.10 Vanderlande Industries BV
11.11 System Logistics Corporation
11.12 Bastian Solutions, Inc.
11.13 Beumer Group
11.14 Dematic GmbH & Co. Kg
11.15 Key Innovators
11.15.1 Flexe, Inc.
11.15.3 Automation Logistics Corporation
11.15.4 Kubo Systems
11.15.5 Green Automated Solutions
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States